Altcoin Discussion

velocicaur

Established Member
Man, sometimes this stuff is frustrating.

This coinsmarkets exchange is absolutely dreadful. I imagine currencies are using it because it is the cheapest one to get on but they are not doing themselves any favors.

It makes you wonder why more coins are not on binance, cryptopia, etc. To go one step farther, how long would you give a coin before you would write it off for not being on more exchanges?

For example, if a new currency does not hit one of the exchanges above in a current time period, would you/is it considered a dead coin/bump and dump/whale coin/scam coin?

It is something I would like to learn more about.

humbro19

Established Member
I haven't bought anything yet. Just looking to play a little and have been looking at the cheaper ones. Been looking at Electroneum though. Any body seen anything on that?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
You're still going to want to get in on XRP imo. And probably even still Ethereum and hang onto it as it might hit 900 today and will most likely continue to grow over time.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Is anyone else HAPPY how hard it is to purchase these cryptos?

Imagine whay happens when the average person can easily buy/sell these. This is one of the reasons I want in now while most people won't bother. Once it becomes really easy, that is where lots of money will be made imo.

BAT looking good as well. Anyone look into this? Seems legit.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Is anyone else HAPPY how hard it is to purchase these cryptos?

Imagine whay happens when the average person can easily buy/sell these. This is one of the reasons I want in now while most people won't bother. Once it becomes really easy, that is where lots of money will be made imo.

BAT looking good as well. Anyone look into this? Seems legit.

I bought a little over 144 BAT @ .00053 over a week ago with some spare change I had left over basically, but then sold 40 to pick up something else cheap after a small gain. Hoping it takes off, but I should probably buy more. Looks like today was the first day it has jumped from my initial purchase. I have just been playing with my initial investment which I got in pretty easy with no set backs. I haven't done too many transfers or purchases since moving about $200 over to Binance to pick up all these cheap coins. I have been really happy with how Binance exchanges go.

Zemedici

Established Member
How's everyone stacking up atm?

I pulled out a lot of mine - but here's what I got left

50 x SNT
97 x DNT
400 x TRX
25 x LINK
8 x CTR
10 x IOTA
15 x XRP

96gt02

Established Member
Just to give you guys a heads up when you actually cash out from binance, the cheapest way to do it goes as follows.
(PS you need to enable two factor to actually cash out also, I use DOU mobile app, not a fan of google authenticator.)

Sell whatever coin your looking to cash out of for bitcoin
Buy the max amount of litecoin with your bitcoin balance
Transfer Litecoin from Binance to Gdax
Sell Litecoin on Gdax for USD and then transfer to your bank account

Now sure there are some other different ways of getting your money out such as transfering bitcoin or ethereum over, however what I post is the cheapest way as far as fees and also the quickest way (transaction time) so you don't lose too much value if something is dropping. Also just to note you do not want to cash out through coinbase because they charge you a 1.5% fee on sells while Gdax only charges like .2% which is a significant difference when we are talking a lot of money

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
How's everyone stacking up atm?

I pulled out a lot of mine - but here's what I got left

50 x SNT
97 x DNT
400 x TRX
25 x LINK
8 x CTR
10 x IOTA
15 x XRP

2 x ETH
200 x XRP
112 x LEND
3 x IOTA (Have some leftover after selling off)
104 x BAT

bigja01cobra

Established Member
Whats everyone thoughts on Cardano (ADA) ?

I too have ripple have about 700 purchased weeks ago i am doing well on that. Lost my ass on Bitcoin Cash bought it same day it hit coinbase hoping it would continue surging... but it didnt.

Have a few IOTA TRX and LTC.

velocicaur

Established Member
I'm set for the next few months. I've been fiddling around with it a little too much. I told myself I was going to hold and that's what I'm going to do.

I'm in ripple, tron, and electra.

I have about 50 bucks in ethereum to play around with but that is what I am going to sit on.

Time to let it ride!

Zemedici

Established Member
I'm set for the next few months. I've been fiddling around with it a little too much. I told myself I was going to hold and that's what I'm going to do.

I have about 50 bucks in ethereum to play around with but that is what I am going to sit on.

Time to let it ride!

I'll do the same with ya!

XRP, Tron, and a few select others.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member

Time to let it ride!
What price did you get in on ETH?

I don't know the answer to this, so I'm just wondering mostly, but with TRX being the highest volume on the list but at only an .08 price, doesn't that indicate that it is going to have a very limited run as far as price goes? Too much availability basically?

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

onefastmf

Established Member
Does seem crazy with Trx, volume is way up there, I bought it at .3 and cashed out my 27k shares and just watch it for a little bit, also got 774 of xrp at .94 and I’m holding on to that, was hoping it would drop today so I could buy some more with what I cashed out.

Users who are viewing this thread