Alright,had the car a month,I'm ready

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Ok,I've had my car a month and I love it pretty much so far. Other than a scare about a week ago,it's been reliable. I read about about these 03's for about a year while I toyed around in my 01 Cobra and I know there's a ton of potential in them. So let's hear it from you guys. I'm sure this type of thread has been done about 750 times in this folder,but searching this topic is too vague. So I want you guys to give me your opinions on how to get this car to fly as much as possible without changing power adders or opening the motor up,I won't be doing either of those 2 things til next year.

The best bolt ons,what brand,links if you got em,what your cars have and what it's done for them,all that shit.

Any and all help is appreciated.:)

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
CAI- I went with the K&N FIPK
Exhaust- I have the FR500 catback & magnaflow catted X
Pulley swap- mine si still stock
Tune- mine si still stock

Search will still get you all kinds of useable info.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you don't want to change your pulley and tune, you're pretty much limited to intake (CAI), catback, X or H-pipe (catted or offroad), headers, ported Eaton, throttle body/plenum and heat exchanger. I may have left out one or two mods. The above should get you to the 435-450rwhp (SAE) range. But for the biggest bang for the buck you will eventually want to go with a tune and a smaller pulley.

Users who are viewing this thread