Almost ready to buy a term!!!!!

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
you know what i think it was a guy from colorado i just saw a post with exatcly what you were decribing but there are no pics yet of it. i have contacted them already and just waiting for a reply cause if they take trades in i might do that if the sale of my Z doesnt go through. thanks for all the info fellas. and i will def take a trip down there with my buddy and go test drive. ill have to find some time to go soon. i will def keep yall posted

yeah definitely. also a little advice for when you go there.. those guys claim to "specialize" in these cars, but at the end of the day they are just salesmen. Just dont let them sweet talk you into a car. They sit on a lot of these cars for awhile and will do anything to unload them. and they are pretty firm on there prices. the most i have heard them move was about a $1000. a lot of these cars tend to be wrecked/crashed so really look them down and make sure that they dont show signs of that. anyway im done with my .02 haha. sorry.. good luck man!

Dman3

Established Member
not necessary. hi end auto bought it from him i believe so it would be an even closer trip for you. if you were serious about that car, i would contact him about it. he wont have a reason not to be up front about anything since its off his hands now. and youre welcome. keep us posted

The SB you are referring to sold 2 days ago and you are right, Robert at Hi End got a good deal and had it listed for about $23k. He has one more SB with 42k miles on it. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread