alll whiite uuuurrrverything LeBron's matte white 2010 Camaro

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The problem is you can't embed them here and people don't like having to go outside of the website to watch a video which I can understand. Plus you have become in the habit of posting several videos a day that goes to this site which makes people feel as if you are trying to spam it to us.

LS2GTO

Established Member
Guess the other Heat players have better taste in cars. Saw two of them (forgot who) pull up in a white Veyron and white 468 Italia and those looked absolutely mint. The richest of them all drives around in a Camaro...

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
The problem is you can't embed them here and people don't like having to go outside of the website to watch a video which I can understand. Plus you have become in the habit of posting several videos a day that goes to this site which makes people feel as if you are trying to spam it to us.

Yeah, but there is nothing to spam, (like i said, I'm not making money from that site). As for going outside the site, well, it is in a way bigger player; expandable to full screen that automatically switches to HD if available vs a very small player on here embedded in posts.

What's funny is, a lot of people on here are YouTube partners. You won't ever see them embed a video into the post because you'll see more payable ads on the full site.

I own quite a few websites that earn me a full time income and I've been a member on here for nearly 7 years. I don't spam my sites on here for financial gain, if you guys had recreational blogs / sites with videos I'm sure you'd like to share the videos on here as well.

Tapatalk

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Lol. The car is not that bad. But, not really my style. It does get alot of attention though. Where do you see an all white camaro with ghost style stripes.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
I drive a black car. I wonder if Young Jeezy will write a song I can use for my car.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Jeezy has a song call "My Camaro" in all black, thats the closest you're going to get lol.

[youtube_browser]axdkM8gndnQ[/youtube_browser]

I think I can use it. I'll just drive up the road to the local Chevy dealer and park my GT500 behind the Camaro line, turn up the stereo and roll down the windows and wait to be asked to leave. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread