alll whiite uuuurrrverything LeBron's matte white 2010 Camaro

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Im offended by the music.

"I even have a white bitch"

"I think a white man is following me"

I think im going to contact the NAACP and ask them exactly how is this "Music" promoting the advancement of African Americans. They should be ashamed of themselves.

OOHH... and the car is the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my life!

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Why the flying **** is everybody all of a sudden linking to that horrible VidBB site? Their overlay over the YouTube videos won't allow you to click off the pop up ads, and they don't even give the courtesy of linking back to the actual site hosting the video.

Everybody bitches about trev006 and his video site, even though he actually has a contract with SVTP, while everyone tolerates VidBB. At least trev's site actually hosts the videos, instead of leeching off another server.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Labron James can't finding something better to drive than Camaro? Doesn't he make at least a couple million a year?

This yr it's like a qtr mil a game.:nonono:

It's not that it's a Camaro- it's that it is FUGLY. He could have gone with Ligenfelter of something- Doesn't Evolution do Camaro's too? It looks like he took it to that loser up in NYC and tol him EFF IT- don't worry about performance, just make it so there is no doubt a more money than brains "brutha" is driving it:nono:

Adiabatik

Banned
Any proof that it's Labrons car? A few stills of labron standing next to a "white camaro" doesn't mean that he owns that piece of shit

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Why the flying **** is everybody all of a sudden linking to that horrible VidBB site? Their overlay over the YouTube videos won't allow you to click off the pop up ads, and they don't even give the courtesy of linking back to the actual site hosting the video.

Everybody bitches about trev006 and his video site, even though he actually has a contract with SVTP, while everyone tolerates VidBB. At least trev's site actually hosts the videos, instead of leeching off another server.

No one else posts links to vidbb, it's my project and I'm not making any money off it.

I'll fix the logo issue, but hey genuis, all you have to do is expand the player to close the google ad, (when there actually is one).

Trev0006 steals videos from youtube, uploads them on his server @ 240p in a tiny player with a 30 second advertisement just to start the video along with dozens of CPM, (cost per one thousand) banners all over the page. He's on here and countless other forums JUST to make money from his site, he doesn't contribute shit to this forum other than posting links. I just created this site and I'm a regular poster on SVTP, naturally I'm going to test issues with traffic by posting links on here, (of videos I would post regardless).

As for leaching off youtube and not giving credit, get real. At the end of the day, every video on the internet is from youtube. If you'd like, I can yank the video from youtube, pay SVTP a $100 a month, cut the quality to 240p, riddle the page with banners and add a 30 second advertisement. :rolleyes: (it would save me a ton of time, the scraper I have can rip 100s of videos at a time).

I'm experimenting with the player for the time being, (JW player) but the reason I host it off youtube is because they use MP4 formats for iPhones, (a reason no one can view videos on trev0006's site or countless others). The videos on my site are in HD when uploaded with no ads of mine and will play on an iphone or any other mobile phone.

It's a work in progress, if you don't like it eat shit. I'm not on here to exploit anyone with commercials and shit quality videos yanked from youtube. In-fact, I'm trying to remove advertisement that are normally even on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TopGear?blend=2&ob=video-mustangbase

Every video will have an advertisement before loading the clip. Checkout the same top gear videos on my site.

http://www.vidbb.com/forumdisplay.php?63-Top-Gear

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Any proof that it's Labrons car? A few stills of labron standing next to a "white camaro" doesn't mean that he owns that piece of shit

[ame=http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72804]Lebron James' white-out Camaro - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread