Allen, Texas, Premium Outlet Mass Shooting

C2tuck

Established Member
I am not sure if that place is a gun free zone. I have been to that mall.

They may not allow for open carry though.

Regardless, it’s terrible.

I used to live in Allen, been to that mall a handful of times. Not sure if it’s gun free or not, but guessing that it is as most malls are in Texas anyways.

I personally don’t give a shit what the sign says. If I’m going there, rest assured I’m locked and loaded…

bglf83

Established Member
Gun free would have to be store by store since it’s an outside mall. Texas requires markings at every entrance.

I used to live near there.

I do find it strange on the lack of info for the shooter.

Last edited:

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Respectfully fixed it for you.

Doesn't it strike anyone as odd with how many of the recent shootings are all now involving the super scary AR-15 and lots of visible mags?

Things that make you say "Yeah... No"
It’s all good. I do believe this is a government operative to push for the “assault” rifle bans.

bglf83

Established Member
Seems to me like a lot of these recent shootings are young failures living at home with their parents.

The only thing I saw is when they went to his house in Dallas, they needed a translator to speak to his parents.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Seems to me like a lot of these recent shootings are young failures living at home with their parents.

The only thing I saw is when they went to his house in Dallas, they needed a translator to speak to his parents.
Bet you this ****er is an illegal, bet those details won’t be mentioned..

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone recognize the tattoo on the shooters left hand? Cartel or gangbanger maybe?

It is the city symbol of Dallas but I have also seen that it is a Texas prison gang.

1683495229596.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread