All spiffed up and ready to kill zombies!

tyler_durden

Established Member
Haha! Ok I guess this pic posted quite a lot of questions.

#1First off, this was shot last Sunday on a run with my friend. I used Photoshop to change the background and make the car sharper.
This is the processed pic:
9436754530_78b3894e24_b.jpg

And the original one:
9436754630_b367ddd39b_b.jpg

#2 The Philippines actually has some pretty good cars. The Shelby gets a lot of looks but here is a typical scene on a regular Sunday morning in front of the coffee shop:
74628.jpg

101466.jpg

img_0841.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

81f8cea3.jpg

#3 Cars are expensive here! The tax is killer. The 2013 Shelby costs $120,930 but everything else is very, very cheap. So it sort of evens things out.

#4 I was able to buy this beauty because I think I was lucky enough to find a nice job that I love. I work as a film director, and I specialize in visual effects. Thus the picture. I actually do this sort of thing for a living. :-D
Here's my site www.richardang.com

#5 My forum name comes from the movie fight club, which I did some work on when I lived in the states. And yes, Edward Norton is awesome!

#6 Oh yeah! Here's the original of that old Mustang in the background.
SalvageYard.jpg

Last edited:

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Two questions....

First, were those photos taken in Makati?

Second, any chance you can photoshop my M931 into that same background? HA HA! I just think it would look badass.

2v0l7iu.jpg

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Two questions....

First, were those photos taken in Makati?

Second, any chance you can photoshop my M931 into that same background? HA HA! I just think it would look badass.

2v0l7iu.jpg

+1 your skills are awesome man, I would love to see more photos of "I AM LEGEND" type of setting with those cars. :rockon:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Awesome job with the pic OP! Cool career. Very cool to see the Shelby representing over there :beer:

nix5o

Established Member
Cool man. That would be the first Shelby I've seen in Manila. I see quite a few mustangs though. Congrats!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
that pic is awesome. thats poster material right there :uh oh::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread