All Ford Nations Was Awesome

Turbo04Mystichr

Established Member
I know a lot of you were at the All Ford Nationals at Carlisle, Pa. I met a few of you all from this site there. You all are some amazing ppl. I was the one with the twin turbo mystichrome cobra. Just wanted to let and thank everyone that I placed first in my show class. I have been trying to get the car there for 3 yrs and now that I finally did it was worth it!!! Hope everyone comes back next year!!! :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! Awesome that you waited that long to get there and ended up with first place. I was going to go to this event but ended up taking my wife to Ogunquit, Maine for the weekend. :)

tj4891

Established Member
carlisle

congrats, i did see the car in person over the weekend and it was a bada$$ cobra :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Posting pics.

You can upload them to this site--> ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Once you upload it copy the URL with the tags you want, typically the first one.

Once you have the URL copied come back here and paste it in your post.

If you have the pic hosted somewhere else you can use the IMG button and paste the link. Or you can manually type the command. For example;

My sig pics link is http://img17.exs.cx/img17/9093/sigproject2ia.gif

To make that link into a picture I add this [*IMG]http://img17.exs.cx/img17/9093/sigproject2ia.gif[/IMG*]

except you remove the * from the brackets.

If you're having trouble uploading the photos on your cell phone to Imageshack (image host), for example, Imageshack has cell phone applications that let you upload photos from your phone to the site quickly and easily. Currently, they have cell phone applications for iPhones, Blackberries and Droids. These can be uploaded from the “Tools” section of their site.

eclipsemustang

Established Member
We also had the last All ford show picnic at the ford plant in St. Paul yesterday, good turn out, just too bad it was the last one.

killakella

Established Member
I was only able to go on sunday and there was not alot of people there. Other times its packed but the rain scared everyone away. I did see the GT 500 KR's line up for an epic photo.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Had a great time, not to mention i took 3rd in my class. :banana:

It was cool bs'ing with you at the hotel. Thanks for letting us take the Raptor out for a spin. My brother has been looking at them ever since and the thought of selling the GT500 for one has crossed my mind a time or two. Congrats on 3rd

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Are you kidding me? Your battery wasnt even tied down? I swear to god I am going to kill the guy at the transmission shop now!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice Mystichrome Cobra you have, and I can see why you won first place in your class.

Users who are viewing this thread