All 99/01 cobra owners come in

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
I would discourage the F1A. The D1SC would be easier to tune out. The only person I know of running an F1A on his cobra on the street has a full F.A.S.T fuel management system on the car. I don't think that is something you want to get into so I would suggest the D1SC.

For all you are going to have in this car, an 03 really would be cheaper. If all you are concerned about is the payment, find an 03 from one of the guys here on the board. I think you will be able to pick one up for roughly 24K because some have sold for less. Put down your 7K cash and you will get a good interest rate because you (and the lender) will have a strong equity position in the collateral (car). At 5% interest on a 5 year loan for the $17K difference, your monthly payments would be $318.

Let me know if you have any more questions about your financing; I would be happy to help.

PiMpOnAnR1

JIBBIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by TrueBlueGT
I would discourage the F1A. The D1SC would be easier to tune out. The only person I know of running an F1A on his cobra on the street has a full F.A.S.T fuel management system on the car. I don't think that is something you want to get into so I would suggest the D1SC.

For all you are going to have in this car, an 03 really would be cheaper. If all you are concerned about is the payment, find an 03 from one of the guys here on the board. I think you will be able to pick one up for roughly 24K because some have sold for less. Put down your 7K cash and you will get a good interest rate because you (and the lender) will have a strong equity position in the collateral (car). At 5% interest on a 5 year loan for the $17K difference, your monthly payments would be $318.

Let me know if you have any more questions about your financing; I would be happy to help.

wow you are great thanx for the info and im glad i found this site or else i would be in a poop hole:shrug: i was thinking about the payment and to be honest with you i make enough money to afford a 03 but insurence is off the hook at 4500 a year and that kills it so im going to wait a while until the 05's are out so that people get rid of there o3/04 so then there will be more to chose from or if you guys have any coments on the 05's and there potential?:rockon: :rockon:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
4500 a year for insurance??? That is nuts!!! That is $375 per month. Given I have a 98, but I only pay $76 per month as of OCT. 6, 2004. Or $912 per year, however you want to look at it.

PiMpOnAnR1

JIBBIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by HISSMAN
4500 a year for insurance??? That is nuts!!! That is $375 per month. Given I have a 98, but I only pay $76 per month as of OCT. 6, 2004. Or $912 per year, however you want to look at it.

damn man im in new york and its real high well it helps that that 4500$ was including my other truck but still its only a jeep:D

PiMpOnAnR1

JIBBIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by HISSMAN
MOVE..LOL

you know i thought about it but from what i here its harder to make money elsewhere i mean im trying im selfemployed and im only 20 im trying hard to make a bette rliving and not to make to many screw ups:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread