Alky/Meth kit suggestions / experience

ferfont1

Established Member
I've been doing some research on alky/meth kits. I'm pretty much sold on the alkycontrol kit, does anyone else have any suggestions or experience with this kit or would like to suggest another brand?

I'm running twin 61's, its a THP kit with the Sullivan upper and lower. Guys with this setup, where are you plumbing the nozzles in at? I'm planning to run the dual nozzle setup, i'd like to hit 800+ to the wheels on pump 93 and the alcohol.

Full aeromotive return system with 60# injectors...i'll probably move up to 80's.

TRBO VNM

I don't have personally experience with the alky control kit, but I know a handful of guys that do run that kit and swear by it. It will be the kit I put on my car and another members car down here.

rtusnake

Established Member
Pm fullblown03 on modfords. He runs alkycontrol dual nozzle kit and runs 8.80s on 93 and meth

ferfont1

Established Member
i have the dual nozzle alky control kit and its great. Real solid kit.

Sweet, that is exactly what i'm looking to get. Can you please post up some pics of your setup? I'd like to see where you plumb the nozzles. Also are you using the oem wiper resivour or the custom box? What kind of numbers are you putting down with 93 and what is your mix?

Thanks! :rockon:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Sweet, that is exactly what i'm looking to get. Can you please post up some pics of your setup? I'd like to see where you plumb the nozzles. Also are you using the oem wiper resivour or the custom box? What kind of numbers are you putting down with 93 and what is your mix?

Thanks! :rockon:

I used the stock reservoir for right now. Down the road i am going to put a baby fuel cell in the trunk next to my full cell and run it out of there. I am using VP Racing M1 Methanol. I am switching up my intake right now so it will be a little different, but about the same.

you can see at the top of the intake one of the nozzles. That is the best place to put them above the reservoir or you will have a syphoning effect.

2511328b.jpg

ferfont1

Established Member
IS it that brass looking fitting? Are you on 93 pump? What psi and power numbers are you putting down? Thanks.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
IS it that brass looking fitting? Are you on 93 pump? What psi and power numbers are you putting down? Thanks.

Correct sir! Yes I am on 93 for street and C16 for the track. With meth on my old turbos it put down 850rwhp at 20psi on meth, and without it, it made 723rwhp at the same boost. :beer:

Last edited:

ferfont1

Established Member
Correct sir! Yes I am on 93 for street and C16 for the track. With meth on my old turbos it put down 850rwhp at 20psi on meth, and without it, it made 723rwhp at the same boost. :beer:

what was made with the c16 and meth? The numbers you posted are what i'm lookin for.......850whp on pump + meth. :thumbsup:

ferfont1

Established Member
c16 and meth made 1011 at 24 pounds. Right now with my bigger turbos, c16 and meth made 1219rwhp

Nice numbers!! i'll be happy with the 850+ on pump + meth. Will 80's be enough injector for this? Right now i'm on 60's. I'll update with pics and install with my alkycontrol kit.

cobra904

Established Member
I'm not sure how well alky works on the Cobra's but I used the Alkycontrol kit on my Grand National and it was an excellent product. Razor has great customer service also. I wouldn't hesitate to use his kit on my Cobra if I were going that route.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i just bought an AIS kit for my car, what would you guys recomend me turning the boost up to? I have a built motor at 9.6:1

Users who are viewing this thread