Alex Trebek dead

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Pancreatic Cancer death is usually associated with smoking Cancer sticks but shit if u live till 80 I guess it really dont matter. Same thing got Swazey but he was young and Cancer sticks got him too.

IDN why ppl still smoke today. Its really ****ing stupid, just a slow suicide smh.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
No, wasn't chemo that made him look like that it was Cancer from smoking cigarettes..... Chemo is just the medicine bro not the end result.

Yeah chemo will do that. That picture wasn't really necessary...

js

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Such sad news. He will truly be missed. Praying for his family and loved ones.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Pancreatic cancer is a dick. This is what took my wife's father. He found out he had it, and was gone within 6 months. He didn't smoke, but was the chief welder at a chemical plant.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I think one day we will look at treating cancer with Chemo like we do at removing limbs during the civil war due to gun shot wounds.

Its brutal, but its one of the best options we have depending on the cancer, stage etc.

Its a necessary evil if you will. Both my grandfather went through with it. The one on my father's side was 86 at the time and had virtually no side effects from it. Barely lost any hair.

The other needed it as a hail marry but the pass went incomplete.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
The reason you lose your hair, is chemotherapy targets rapidly dividing cells. Hair cells are rapid dividers.

Users who are viewing this thread