alcoa super snake wheels are in!!

shelbysvt

Established Member
Has anyone actually tired to fit the 2013 sensor on the alcoa? Is the problem that it just doesn't fit in the wheel?

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
Has anyone actually tired to fit the 2013 sensor on the alcoa? Is the problem that it just doesn't fit in the wheel?

Yes I have tried, and posted in almost every Alcoa thread, on every Forum. They do not work! They do not fit the Alcoa's properly and fail shortly after hitting 85 MPH.

shelbysvt

Established Member
Yes I have tried, and posted in almost every Alcoa thread, on every Forum. They do not work! They do not fit the Alcoa's properly and fail shortly after hitting 85 MPH.

Oh well that is surprising I never saw it. Maybe it should be made into a sticky?

Thanks iceman.

Stangdriver13

Established Member
How much did everyone pay for their Alcoas plus shipping? I see some out there for sale but seems like they are jacking up the price 1k over what they paid. From what I can tell 2 20x9's and 2 20x10's should be $2300 then add $150 for center caps and your at $2450. Not sure how much Shelby was charging for shipping.

Imatk

Established Member
How much did everyone pay for their Alcoas plus shipping? I see some out there for sale but seems like they are jacking up the price 1k over what they paid. From what I can tell 2 20x9's and 2 20x10's should be $2300 then add $150 for center caps and your at $2450. Not sure how much Shelby was charging for shipping.

it was about $2500 but since they're out of stock everywhere people are getting a premium for them... supply and demand.

Stangdriver13

Established Member
Shelby has more they are going to sell once they finish shipping pre-orders. I've been in contact with the VP. He said there would be an announcement when they do go on sale, which should be any time now.

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread