alcoa super snake wheels 50th ann

monsterpost

Established Member
just getting these in and no longer have use for them. taking offers

Your going to need to list a price here buddy. Non of this I'm taking offers stuff. Seeing as your new to this site and no one knows who you are; you need to post pic's of your wheels and a price.

mgmustang1

Established Member
He probably didn't get them yet. They are shipping them to anyone who pre-ordered first

sftdyna

Established Member
shelby shipped mine 10 days ago, one arrived friday and im hoping the rest will be here tomorrow! also, and I'm sorry for not mentioning this sooner but i prefer someone local takes these as so there won't be trust issues as some have mentioned here. I will take 3000.00 for them. thanks

MustangGT500

Established Member
Since, You have one. I would take a photo of it and post it here. I would also be checking it anyway. Considering they are sold out $3,000.00, seems fair. If, someone will give you more that is up to them. I have the distinct feeling that probably 25% of buyers will be sellers of the wheels. So, anything over $3,000.00 is foolish in my opinion. Also it should be clear that you could order them 20X9 and 20X10/all 20X9/all20X10 with the new style with black centers and a chrome “CS” logo or the original style red snake logo.

sftdyna

Established Member
i have 2 20x9 and 2 20x10 and i believe the caps are the new style. also i dont know how to post pics so if someone wants pics leave me your email address and i will foward them.

MustangGT500

Established Member
i have 2 20x9 and 2 20x10 and i believe the caps are the new style. also i dont know how to post pics so if someone wants pics leave me your email address and i will foward them.
If you want to send me a couple photos, I can post them.
I will PM you my email address.
His Photos of Wheel
Wheel1.gif

wheel2.gif

Last edited:

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
Hey guys,
where do you buy the wheels?
What is the price and sizes!
Will I be able to use the OEM Goodyear F1s?
Thank you
braztang

No one currently carries these, they were discontinued and Shelby is brining them back for a short run. Right now people who pre ordered a set a couple of months ago are getting them, once all pre orders are shipped im sure Shelby will have a limited amount left that they will sell. These rims come in 20x10 or 20x9 and the stock F1's will not fit.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Since you are new to the forum and you were able to find the For Sale section, I'm sure you can find the section on how to post pics and test your posts. I mean, c'mon man.

sftdyna

Established Member
Since you are new to the forum and you were able to find the For Sale section, I'm sure you can find the section on how to post pics and test your posts. I mean, c'mon man.[/QUOT
its a shame people like you find the need to irritate others!!
i guess this is what happens when you have such posting power!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread