Airbrushing on my Shelby - REDONE

blue 07

Established Member
I posted some pics a while ago about some airbrushing I had done to my Shelby. After mixed reviews, good and bad and lots of new mods added over the winter, I did not like the way they looked after all was said and done. So after many weeks of waiting, here are the results. And no, IMG_3658.JPG IMG_3666.JPG I'm not changing it again ! LOL !!
beforeIMG_3458.JPG
afterIMG_3655.JPG
beforeIMG_3465.JPG
afterIMG_3660.JPG
beforeIMG_3460.JPG
afterIMG_3662.JPG
beforeIMG_3466.JPG
afterIMG_3661.JPG

blue 07

Established Member
^^^
I'm glad you're into it but it's not for me.
And its not for everybody, and I'm ok with that. Everyone is entitled to there opinion or I would not have posted the pics. I have thick skin ! I love doing car shows when I have the time, so that's the road I'm going down. One of a kind, different than everyone else's, that's what I'm looking to do. Heres a couple pics of the other car I use for car shows.
IMG_3286.JPG Goodguys EC Nat1.jpg Good Guys Eastcoast Nationals 006.jpg IMG_2824.JPG Good G 1.jpg Good g 2.jpg

Last edited:

TSHOES

Established Member
WOW that GT looks perfect, nice cars! Any shots of the whole '13 GT500?

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
It will work. I had one on my 2014. Bring it down to Mass and we will put it in for you.

Attachments

• IMG_0036.JPG
    IMG_0036.JPG
    874.2 KB · Views: 137

KEVINS

Established Member
Very nice. I like it!
I miss air brushed murals on cars. I can't air brush so instead I want to do some decals/wraps in some small areas on my car.

ks

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
To me they're like tattoos on women. As long as I don't see it 98% of the time, it's ok.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Done under the hood, I like your new airbrushing. IMO it's done tastefully; not over-done. Exceptional detailing and coloring. That's a keeper. Well done!

Some people like a lot of color in the engine bay. Other like a lot of bright-work. You like tasteful airbrushing. A+.

blue 07

Established Member
Done under the hood, I like your new airbrushing. IMO it's done tastefully; not over-done. Exceptional detailing and coloring. That's a keeper. Well done!

Some people like a lot of color in the engine bay. Other like a lot of bright-work. You like tasteful airbrushing. A+.
Those were my exact thoughts, Thanks !!

Users who are viewing this thread