DTBXy.jpg

ntqgw.jpg

w9mWw.jpg

5Tsuw.jpg

0O9ab.jpg

5igjk.jpg

XtDyT.jpg

kJaqP.jpg

Only had my Canon 40D and 24-105 F4L with me, really need to invest in a 70-200 F2.8L IS for long shots =\

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You got some really neat photos. How did you get that last photo? Looks like you were in the air with them.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Awesome photos.

When are they going to start using those F-22s in combat, and not just as expensive airshow props... Seems kind of stupid since those planes cost half a billion a piece and all they do is fly at airshows.

wanna_b_03

Established Member
Awesome photos.

When are they going to start using those F-22s in combat, and not just as expensive airshow props... Seems kind of stupid since those planes cost half a billion a piece and all they do is fly at airshows.

They've already got a new program, f35.... I build those things..... Crazy technology

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Only had my Canon 40D and 24-105 F4L with me, really need to invest in a 70-200 F2.8L IS for long shots =\

My favorite lens of all time, and it's really perfect for airshows. I had a lot of fun with mine + the old 40D at last year's show. I went with the non-IS version though, as I was told that for panning shots (the majority of what I do) the IS can sometimes screw with your pictures. True or not, I've never missed it, or the extra weight and cost that comes with it. Nice photos, I'm now much more excited about Wings over Houston with the new camera :rockon:

zapman

Established Member
Man.....0051, I flew a good many missions on that jet back when it was a McChord tail.

Glad I could bring back some good memories!! :)

You got some really neat photos. How did you get that last photo? Looks like you were in the air with them.

Thank you, unfortunately since my lens didn't have enough reach I had to crop all the flying ones, but thank god the 24-105 is so sharp I was able to do so!

My favorite lens of all time, and it's really perfect for airshows. I had a lot of fun with mine + the old 40D at last year's show. I went with the non-IS version though, as I was told that for panning shots (the majority of what I do) the IS can sometimes screw with your pictures. True or not, I've never missed it, or the extra weight and cost that comes with it. Nice photos, I'm now much more excited about Wings over Houston with the new camera :rockon:

So you never had any problems without having the IS? Thats one thing I wondered if I should just step back and get the 70-200 F4L IS or just get the F2.8 non-is version! I'm guessing you recommend the non-is?

re-size them next time.

Lol sorry for anyone with small monitors, after posting them I was like shit.....some people may not have a large monitor like I do! :3 I'll try to remember next time!!

I was there earlier today

I'm glad it didn't rain today like the news said it was!! Hope you enjoyed the show! Luckily today it wasn't as crowded as yesterday! I made the mistake of taking the muldoon gate and had to merge with boniface..... spent 1.5hrs in traffic on base xD

walked_u_hard

Established Member
Lol sorry for anyone with small monitors, after posting them I was like shit.....some people may not have a large monitor like I do! :3 I'll try to remember next time!!

i have a 50" running 1080p, i dont have a problem lol but some will

nice pix :rockon:

wanna_b_03

Established Member
Riiiiiiiiiiiight...

Do some research. 2016 is the introductory year. development started in 2006.
I live in wichita kansas, if you don't know that the air capital of the world. I work for a company that has contacted by lockhed martin to buid parts for this plane. known as the f 35 or jsf (joint strike fighter) there are 3 different variations of this plane in development. the F-35A is a conventional takeoff and landing variant, the F-35B is a short take off and vertical-landing variant, and the F-35C is a carrier-based variant.

Users who are viewing this thread