Aggressive Honda Accord loses in the end.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Raptor was brake checking and speed matching before the Honda even showed up. I bet the Honda was 4-cars back for 10 minutes going "wtf is going on" before loosing his shit and starting his traffic weaving.

Honda ****ed up and went full retard. Raptor owner is a complete piece of shit and should be held accountable.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Raptor was brake checking and speed matching before the Honda even showed up. I bet the Honda was 4-cars back for 10 minutes going "wtf is going on" before loosing his shit and starting his traffic weaving.

Honda ****ed up and went full retard. Raptor owner is a complete piece of shit and should be held accountable.
"Before the Honda even showed up"? Do you have a link to the video you watched, @Corbic? Because it surely wasn't the video in the original post.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
"Before the Honda even showed up"? Do you have a link to the video you watched, @Corbic? Because it surely wasn't the video in the original post.

You can see the Honda pulling up along side the camera vehicle as the Raptor brake checks the dash cam when the Honda tries to merge over.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

What you saw is what is out there online.

Somewhere in Palisades Pkwy on my way to CT. This Accord nearly sideswipes me, then decides to play chicken with the Raptor almost hitting him. I guess that pisses the Raptor off and that’s when video starts. Backed off some but felt at least some road rage worthy video was coming. Maybe expecting a sideswipe but didn’t expect him to smash into a mountain! Afterwards, I saw a speed trap on Waze so hastily made my way to him. Gave him my info and he took off. Not sure on condition of driver. Update: spoke to police , the driver is “ok”. Don’t know the extent of injuries but he isn’t dead.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Somewhere in Palisades Pkwy on my way to CT. This Accord nearly sideswipes me, then decides to play chicken with the Raptor almost hitting him. I guess that pisses the Raptor off and that’s when video starts. Backed off some but felt at least some road rage worthy video was coming. Maybe expecting a sideswipe but didn’t expect him to smash into a mountain! Afterwards, I saw a speed trap on Waze so hastily made my way to him. Gave him my info and he took off. Not sure on condition of driver. Update: spoke to police , the driver is “ok”. Don’t know the extent of injuries but he isn’t dead.

Speed Trap just down the road... See, Raptard should have just let the guy zip on by and collect his reckless driving ticket.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

That's good info that wasn't shown on the video. Thanks. So that Rt. 9 sign that I saw in the video was in NY?
You can see the Honda pulling up along side the camera vehicle as the Raptor brake checks the dash cam when the Honda tries to merge over.
I was searching all over for more info on this incident. The bits and pieces added in this thread now present a clearer picture of what happened.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
So I'm totally on team GTFOver, as you can almost not drive the speed limit where I live on the 4 lane highways.

But I may think twice before letting my road rage get the best of me (lol ok probably not)...because this happened today and I finished my drive home a bit rattled(once seeing 7-8 LEO headed toward my location in a hurry).

I was halfway through the intersection before I heard what was obviously gunfire(1 round, pause, 3 more rounds). I could see the driver of the black challenger getting back in the car. I thought someone got rear ended(yes I realize they're not similar sounds) because I could also see a wrecker behind them with lights on and my brain just went with it.

The shooter was between me and this trailblazer.

a1d6e8bf765c2a0389d8cc7bca9dc01e.jpeg

874d2d316bbefe0faf7d9091a10bbe92.jpeg

a221bfdf8aab50fba91d3e304b2f7dc9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C2tuck

Established Member
That’s why I never leave home without two things…

1. My American Express

2. A locked and loaded 9 or 45

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Speed Trap just down the road... See, Raptard should have just let the guy zip on by and collect his reckless driving ticket.
Maybe or maybe not. But yes Raptor should of not even wasted his time. Because the whole video shows him committing a crime. 20 yrs ago there was no video.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I do often wonder how many vehicles I pass by every day have video cameras. I'm sure it's not a small number.

OX1

Established Member

No doubt, there are just as many, if not more assholes that sit in the fast lane for no reason whatsoever. No matter how much you try to "encourage" them to move over, they won't.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Just not worth it. Caught up not to long ago by a dumbass I wasn't even giving a shit about (I was right lane) merging in. Apparently clipped my stock side step or something and mess up their new Merc. I didn't even realize (bumpy road and music going). Became a whole thing with cops, cause you know that type of person is the first to call and place blame no camera.

Not point in instigating. Give stupid people plenty of room. You save like 1 minute over a half hour being a dumbass. Go hit somebody else.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
No surprise it was NJ. I drive about 20k miles a year there and this is a daily occurrence. NJ even has a left lane dick law and I've seen Troopers pull people over for it.
When I see things like that I'll back way the hell up so I can miss the carnage.

blownstang01

Established Member
OK, so without picking a side. The Raptor driver was a dick, but "held accountable" ? Hell half the people (or more) in here would be in cuffs. Second, nobody forced Honda driver to drive off an invisible cliff.
Lastly, after many, many times witnessing drivers like the Honda it was very satisfying seeing them stuff it....albeit glad they survived.

Users who are viewing this thread