Aggressive Honda Accord loses in the end.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I'm honestly surprised at all the sympathy for the honda. they chose to drive like a dumb****, and reaped the rewards of doing so. The raptor wasn't in the right either, but both decided they'd rather put themselves in danger than to just simply continue on about your day and let the other pass or get stuck behind a slower vehicle.

Makes me wonder how many of you on here have similar road rage lol.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I let aggressive people pass. Usually they drive shit boxes (I do to for a daily driver, '00 camry). I look at it as they have nothing to lose types so I avoid situation as much as I can and get out of the way.
If you do somehow end up getting crashed into you might be ****ed since they prob dont have insurance.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm honestly surprised at all the sympathy for the honda. they chose to drive like a dumb****, and reaped the rewards of doing so. The raptor wasn't in the right either, but both decided they'd rather put themselves in danger than to just simply continue on about your day and let the other pass or get stuck behind a slower vehicle.

Zero sympathy for that dumbass. Just pointing out the equally stupid game the Raptor was playing.
And yes road rage happens. I know I’ve done things I don’t want to admit.
-J

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

I wouldn’t say sympathy, more understanding. The Raptor was not some innocent bystander in this, he intentionally was antagonizing the Honda. He was speeding up/slowing down to block the Honda, hence why the Honda went full retard.

Raptor owner is the same type of **** that merges a mile before two lanes become one and then doesn’t let someone zipper at the merge because “ThEy ArN’t CuTtInG ME!”

Not going to lie, I’ve looked at the median multiple times as a viable passing lane to all these dumb **** drivers in San Antonio. Legit, these ****s will be doing 45mph on the on ramp and once they get on the highway (70mph speed limit) jump into the left lane and go below the speed limit. Then to top it off will come to a complete ****ing stop in the left lane to “make” an exit. It’s like ****ing opposite world here, in certain areas the right lane becomes the passing lane. If I had a nickel for every time I’ve had to pass on the right I would be able to fill the tank in my Raptor for a month at least.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Yeah that Raptor driver can die in a fire and people that do that shit can hop on in the fire with him.

Dumb **** Raptor was speed matching/brake checking before the Honda decided to go full retard, so I understand the urge to go full retard.
Yeah that Raptor driver can die in a fire and people that do that shit can hop on in the fire with him.

Dumb **** Raptor was speed matching/brake checking before the Honda decided to go full retard, so I understand the urge to go full retard.
1643583417927.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Oh, I think pretty much everybody has no sympathy for the (aggressive) Honda driver. But the truck driver decided to be aggressive himself, being a direct cause of the crash. He accelerated to prevent the Honda from switching lanes. That was his (legal) mistake and that is why, I think, so many are coming down hard on the truck driver.

Road rage and aggressive driving just ain't worth it. In an accident like that, imagine if the Honda driver had been killed or another (innocent) driver got entangled and crashed. Ain't worth it!!!

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I'm sure when insurance sees this video, both will be deemed 'at fault'.

mariusvt

Established Member
Having a young child at home, it just isn't worth even potentially being caught up in shit like that anymore. If I see some retard coming down the road I get out of the way if possible. Not worth the risk they pose to me. If they want to kill themselves, fabulous... Bye Felicia.

C2tuck

Established Member
I’m usually the one doing 90+ so if someone wants to go faster I’ll let them by. Let them find the cops for me.

However, If there is a line in the left lane, and some douche comes up on the right side to squeeze in, I won’t let them. Fall back bitches.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Having a young child at home, it just isn't worth even potentially being caught up in shit like that anymore. If I see some retard coming down the road I get out of the way if possible. Not worth the risk they pose to me. If they want to kill themselves, fabulous... Bye Felicia.

I have 2 small kids under the age of 3. I’ve found myself thinking twice now about my actions behind the wheel. Here in LA there’s some very unstable, questionable individuals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dwest731

Established Member
I call people who drive like that, without a cause, my ticket taker. I’ll gladly let them by and run interference, then wave when they get the blue light special and I pass. Yeah that’s an old school Kmart reference lol

However if I was driving like that with a cause my flashers would be in on.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I have 2 small kids under the age of 3. I’ve found myself thinking twice now about my actions behind the wheel. Here in LA there’s some very unstable, questionable individuals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Everything is different when you have kids or a wife. Everything you do could put them at risk.

C2tuck

Established Member
I call people who drive like that, without a cause, my ticket taker. I’ll gladly let them by and run interference, then wave when they get the blue light special and I pass. Yeah that’s an old school Kmart reference lol

However if I was driving like that with a cause my flashers would be in on.

Only time I use hazards is if I’m on the side of the road with traffic around.

Please tell me you don’t use them in rain/snow…

Users who are viewing this thread