Against the rules?

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
I found a nice clean looking low mile 03 cobra for sale at a dealer and they offered me the car for a good price however I'm in the market for something fully built and documented. Is it frowned upon for me to list this dealers name and price or a link to the car? I looked at the for sale forum rules and they seem to be getting worked on as the only rule I see is "If its not yours dot post it" which this would fall under depending how you look at it. Just trying to help the forum out is all.

The car is a few hours from me so no I haven't inspected it personally. Was planning on going out this week to get it but decided to hold off for exactly what I want.

FYI after the posts below ensued I discovered I shouldn't post the link. PM for details.

Last edited:

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
You could just post it in here.

That's more or less what I am asking. I would rather put in in the FS forum as it seemed the correct place to post it but the one rule they have listed seems to frown upon doing so. Just didn't want thepizz coming in and going bananas on me. :banana::beer:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
You should make a new thread in here and post a picture of it while you're at it. He'll get so pissed at all the chaos, he'll pass out and we won't even here from him.

I'll even get started riling him up for you. Here's a picture of a duckling AND IT'S NOT EVEN IN PICS AND MOTHER****ING VIDS!

7baaee91-567b-4fa4-adcd-99d4659a666c.jpg

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
To answer the question....you can post the FS link in the "others" section. Only the Terminator FS section has the "only post if its yours" rule.

Or the link in roadside....just don't go running around throwing pics in here.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Just so we're all on the same page, here is a picture of a Cobra that at some point in it's life was for sale.

21089650001_large.jpg

Note: This is (probably) not the same one the OP is talking about, but I just wanted there to be a picture handy of a Terminator so our less than literate Southern members didn't think this thread was about ducklings.

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
To answer the question....you can post the FS link in the "others" section. Only the Terminator FS section has the "only post if its yours" rule.

Or the link in roadside....just don't go running around throwing pics in here.

tumblr_l8mjs8hhku1qb2ezw.jpg

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
You know, I just realized that I may have confused someone. This thread is about an SVT Cobra for sale, not the movie "The Terminator".

For reference, here is the box for the movie that is NOT BEING SOLD:

51H4gGHQJML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

If someone could please find a clip on Youtube of this movie that we are not selling, I would sure appreciate it. I want to do everything I can to make sure no one is confused about the fact that this thread is for selling a car and not a movie, but I can't access Youtube. I think a clip of the movie might help alleviate any confusion that may occur.

I'll post the picture again for those who missed it:

51H4gGHQJML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Actually, that rule is for all sections we just didn't get that far as they are all being revamped anyway.

No it is not just intended for people posting for a friend either.
I understand wanting to help members but can you imagine what happens if that is allowed?
Think snowball here.

Yes most of you broke rules here but I'm laughing too had to issue infractions.

Pizz is pissed. lol

However, he does a good job helping in many ways.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
For reference, this is a sail boat which is not what the OP is talking about.

sailboat-1.jpg

While this wouldn't normally be relevant, many of SVTP's members can grasp the spelling of 3 and 4 letter words, so I just wanted to help reduce the number of posts with "OMG he's turning that car into a boat!? WHAT THE ****?" present in this thread.

The car is for sale, not for sail.

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
Actually, that rule is for all sections we just didn't get that far as they are all being revamped anyway.

I understand wanting to help members but can you imagine what happens if that is allowed?
Think snowball here.

Pizz is pissed. lol

Thanks for the info! Sorry if I caused any extra work.

If any one needs details PM me. :thumbsup:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
For those who don't know, this moderator here:

Think snowball here.

Pizz is pissed. lol

is Barry.

Now, I know some of you are like "WTF cow guy, that's a food" but no, no. I'm here to help.

What you are thinking of is a berry. I've done you all a favor and found a picture of some, specifically blueberries:

Blueberries%2520in%2520dew_lg.jpg

See? Now, I would post a picture of Barry, but Barry is scary. Just imagine a guy with a guitar who may or may not have had a mullet in the 80s.

One more time, Barry, not berry,

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
VikingShip.jpg

I sailed into this thread and claim it on behalf of my brothers! Just kidding im here rape and pillage you all.

Users who are viewing this thread