Afx ngk wideband V. To AFR

churro

Established Member
i ned help guy's

I need to know the voltage to AFR to insert it at the live link sct scanner, I'm trying to log the afr to send the file to brooks speed.
What are ya using to convert it.

Mach828

Established Member
Live link has formulas for all the popular widebands already populated. Just have to go to equations, wideband, add the right one from the drop down and assign it to the right analog channel.

churro

Established Member
I got the p0102 and p0193,
The MAF and fuel pressure, I have the ba2600 SCT MAF and I'm getting this code. I'm doing remote tune with brooks speed and this codes pop, I got it new from lethal performance and it's giving me this code.
The pressure one I would like to delete it, anyone knows how to do I just unplug it? I don't think so right?

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Make sure you have an AFX. It was discontinued about a year ago and was replaced by NGK NTK 96604. The range is now 9.0 to 20.0 (0.62-1.37 lambda).

The formula for this device is {(Vout - 0.5) x 2.75} + 9

I had issues trying to manually enter this analog formula for the datalog and ended up junking the 96604 model. Replaced it with an lc1

This company "Ballenger Motorsport" purchased the rights to the older AFX model and is making them once again FYI

http://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/product_info.php/products_id/2337

Users who are viewing this thread