Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
Sonic Blue GT said:
It all sounded like shit.......loud tinny raspy resonation and vibration all over the place...completely sloppy.....if I heard that coming down the street I would just think there goes another "dumb okee from mastokee" that doesn't have a clue what a good quality exhaust sounds like and who thinks that louder equates to faster or meaner.

sounds like shit man...I think you just wasted a good afternoon.

Sorry cool guy, i think you're on your own with that opinion. So while the rest of us click the back button, you're going to cry a f*ckin river.:kaboom:

phen0m

mustang addict...
Established Member
it could get a lot louder, especially with long tubes. check my sig, you could say I have a free flowing system... nice vid btw, i posted an exhaust vid a while ago with my setup.

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
:thumbsup:
bmxer53087 said:
Thanks guys... I like it too. When the mufflers dropped, they were unbolted cuz I was running the H-pipe, and they were just kind of sitting there on the studs. And the can rolling away was not wxactly planned either... And yes I do agree open stock headers does sound like ass...

I plan on getting longtubes, and a high-flow catted h, so there will be an update to come... hopefully soon!

that was the same setup i had on the cobra..got to love flomasters..

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
93blkbeauty said:
Sorry cool guy, i think you're on your own with that opinion. So while the rest of us click the back button, you're going to cry a f*ckin river.:kaboom:

I'm not on my own on that opinion....its just that most of the crew are trained sheep that would agree shit is a good paste wax if someone else posted it up in the forum.

It still sounded like shit......

Last edited:

bmxer53087

Who Knows...?
Established Member
Ok, I added a poll to see how all the people that don't leave comments feel about the car...

Users who are viewing this thread