Aftermarket rear dif cover??

Cobra84

Established Member
I was wondering if any members have heard of or seen a aftermarket rear dif cover for the 03-04 Cobras? I have seen where they sell aftermarket dif covers for 8.8 axles solid rears but not quite so sure when it comes to the IRS rears. I was on Lethalperformance.com and noticed they had a pic of what i am discussing but said it wouldn't be out for another 4 weeks. Any help is appretiated

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
I was wondering if any members have heard of or seen a aftermarket rear dif cover for the 03-04 Cobras? I have seen where they sell aftermarket dif covers for 8.8 axles solid rears but not quite so sure when it comes to the IRS rears. I was on Lethalperformance.com and noticed they had a pic of what i am discussing but said it wouldn't be out for another 4 weeks. Any help is appretiated

FORE Precision is coming out with one. Control Freak made one not sure if they still do. I think another brand is called LPW. But dont hold me to that.
Im waiting for the FORE Precision one to come out myself. It will be worth the wait. They only make the best parts. I was told it should be shipping by the end of the month.

Jefe

Established Member

BRANDON BMW E36

Established Member

Yes we have one in the works. Feel free to give us a call if you have questions about it. It will definitely be worth the wait.

Brandon
919-550-0700

M240Bravo

Established Member
Yes we have one in the works. Feel free to give us a call if you have questions about it. It will definitely be worth the wait.

Brandon
919-550-0700

Do you still got to use a IRS brace with these? Also you guys go way over the top with your builds.

When I went to put the fuel hat in my cobra, me and my buddys were laughing at the over kill on on it.

DSC01144.gif

BRANDON BMW E36

Established Member
Do you still got to use a IRS brace with these? Also you guys go way over the top with your builds.

When I went to put the fuel hat in my cobra, me and my buddys were laughing at the over kill on on it.

DSC01144.gif

An IRS brace will not be needed with our IRS differential cover.

It is a shame (from aesthetic stand point) that once installed the fuel hats never see the light of day again unless of course you have a pump failure or are adding a 3rd pump. It may look like overkill but it's designed so that you will never have an issue with it.

M240Bravo

Established Member
An IRS brace will not be needed with our IRS differential cover.

It is a shame (from aesthetic stand point) that once installed the fuel hats never see the light of day again unless of course you have a pump failure or are adding a 3rd pump. It may look like overkill but it's designed so that you will never have an issue with it.

Yea after seeing how badass the fuel hat is, I'm going to be ordering the IRS cover too!

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
TOP SECRET

We cannot release pics up at this time, but the quality and benefits of this piece will be worth the wait! Fore Precision is working hard on this IRS diff cover to make sure it will fit both IRS packages from Ford.

TVSCobra

Established Member
I have the LPW piece, fits great, and looks good. Search the forum, I started a thread on this a while ago. I really like the Fore product, but they still aren't available (I think).

Users who are viewing this thread