After reading a thread here with my gf looking over my shoulder (contains kitties)

tj04cobra

Established Member
I viewed lobra97's kitten thread and my gf happened to walk up in the process.

I ended up posting:
Thats my cat every day of the week at 5am! I don't really have to set an alarm haha.

OP- if those showed up at my door step my girl would be making me keep every single one of them til she found a home for them. which her search would last a day and then we'd be keeping all of them as per her demands lolz

These didn't show up at my door step but I recieved these pics saturday at work, she went out and rescued four 2 week old kittens this past weekend. The plan WAS to nurse them for 6-8 weeks, find them a home. Now HER plan is to keep them. She's attatched :bash:

kittens8.jpg

kittens5.jpg

kitten2.jpg

kittens3.jpg

I thanked her for using my clean work shirt to put the little pee monsters on so they wouldn't dirty anything else. :bored:

This is my 5 a.m. alram clock Chad. He don't wake me up crying or anything. It's more like jump on the bed and start batting my face and ears to get up and play with him. He's done it about 75 percent of the mornings we've had him for a year now. We rescued him as well. Story on him in my second post.

chad3.jpg

chad2.jpg

He's about the most nosy but playful cat I've ever seen.

Last edited:

O4COBRA

Established Member
lol @ naming a cat...Chad.

Haha. Exactly what I was thinking. That's great though, I bet when people ask his name they think something like skittles or something cute. And then you bust out Chad, and they're like WTF... :D

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Great job guys! I hate seeing abused/mistreated/homeless animals. You both are good hearted people and I think what you guys are doing for those kittens is great. Every animal needs a good home. :beer:

lol @ naming a cat...Chad.

LOL!

Kevins89notch

Established Member
This is my 5 a.m. alram clock Chad.

I've never met a cat I didn't like until my exs. That damn thing would NOT shut up. I swear it was talking to itself. I will never put up with a cat like that again. If it wakes me up, its off to the shelter. I take my sleep seriously.

tj04cobra

Established Member
Great job guys! I hate seeing abused/mistreated/homeless animals. You both are good hearted people and I think what you guys are doing for those kittens is great. Every animal needs a good home. :beer:

LOL!

The first one we got together, Chad (lol yes people are like wtf haha) we found on craigslist the day it was posted from a lady who goes down to the kill shelters and goes to where they have the animals that are being put down that day. She usually takes the cats and kinda gives them a second chance by having them for a day or two to find them a home. If she can't find a home after a day or two she takes them back. Which is understandable because she can't keep a billion cats lol.

She visited 4 different families that day with him to find him what she thought was the best home and we were the second she visited. She said she had to find him the perfect home cus he had a personality she had never seen before. My gf told me she would cry if the lady didn't call us back. He came with all of his shots and a microchip for if he gets lost. The lady was serious enough about him that we had to sign a notorized contract to never get rid of him. If we got rid of him any time in his life span he had to go back to her. He was 6 weeks old and wasn't declawed yet. Never had him declawed and other than me trying to give him a bath he has never scratched me or any other person. We have a 14 year old border collie that my gf got in the 4th grade and he keeps her very active lol. He also plays with our 3 yr old min-pin which we thought would never ever happen.

I never liked cats either til we got him. From day one it was show him his litter box and leave him food and water. He will play fetch lol better than most dogs I've seen haha. It can last for about an hour.

Last edited:

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I hear the local Chinese restaurant is looking for a few good cats:banana:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cute kittens. Very nice of her to rescue them, but she might need a bigger living place to accommodate the critters. She might end up rescuing more down the road. :)

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
better lay down the law, before your house turns into a cat shelter, and your girl is known as the crazy cat lady

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
sweet deal man!
cute lil guys, they ones i posted are still coming around and run from downstairs as soon as they hear the door cracked. don't think the'll be needing a shelter, i feed them as well as 2 other tennents upstairs. oh and the building next to us also has a few bowls set out i noticed, guess everyone likes these guys. btw someone took off my "BOOST" name tag, i know which one he is but still. it didn't fall of cause it was on pretty snug, think someone just took it off.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
btw uncle has a pitbull named Ted......lol human names on animals FTW!

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
awww, theyre so cute!

the orange one looks just like my old cat...he was put down in december :(

and I have the longhair version of Chad, dont see aa lot of completely white cats

tj04cobra

Established Member
better lay down the law, before your house turns into a cat shelter, and your girl is known as the crazy cat lady

Lol I've already called her that. She's going to find homes for 2 or 3 of them. Shouldn't be too hard for her she works at a vet hospital.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Lol I've already called her that. She's going to find homes for 2 or 3 of them. Shouldn't be too hard for her she works at a vet hospital.

that or she can always put em down at lunch time lol :rolling:

mridley03

Established Member
:beer:

Keep the kittens and Chad!

We have 3 cats.

If I had to choose, animals or the cobra. I would choose the animals everytime.

Users who are viewing this thread