After Market Pully Question

GA Terminator

Established Member
I want to replace all of the pulllies on my 03 Cobra. This is for show, not go, as I have decided to make my baby into more of a show car. My question is between Billettflow and Reichard. I know about Billettflow but not much about Reichard. I like the looks of both, but want to make a good decision. Any of your expert advise is certainly appreciated.
Thanks

cbr repsol

Established Member
I just installed billet flow on my friends cobra. I think its a great product as well as it looks damn good too.

Spade

Established Member
I really like the look of the Billetflow and that's what I run, but I think if I were to do it again I might go with the Reichard.

Spade

SpectorV

Established Member
if you dont drive much the billitflow will stay looking good but eventually will wear lines~ on the pulley where the belt runs over them. Thats just how it is though.

black 10th vert

Established Member
If you want a good looking show polished Reichard, I have one available for sale. It's a 2.93, so you would have a bit of boost increase to go along with the great look. pm me if you are interested.
Brian
here's a pic of it
RR2900upper.gif

PLATIADO

Established Member
If you want a good looking show polished Reichard, I have one available for sale. It's a 2.93, so you would have a bit of boost increase to go along with the great look. pm me if you are interested.
Brian
here's a pic of it
RR2900upper.gif
Are you sure i'ts a 2.93 not a 2.95 or 2.90 i don't think RR makes a 2.93 but i may be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread