After 10 months of agony...

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
Paul is FINALLY going down to El Paso Texas to pick up his car!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

He will be leaving on June 25 and will be back by the 28th. Three drivers, driving in shifts, and going straight through the 32-hour (one way) trip.

I will be at home, holding down the fort, and posting pics that are sent along the way. I think it's best I don't go down there anyway. I'd probably wind up yapping like a chihuahua that's been waiting in line too long at a Taco Bell and end up in the clink.:fm:

14 days 'til takeoff!!!

Last edited:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Crap.... This is good news!!! Unreal what you two went through so best of luck and hope it goes well!

Any pics yet?

LadyJame

Established Member
1993 LX, 363 Dart block...all done up for the street/strip. We have some pics but I want to wait to get better ones to post. 13 days to go!

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
i was wondering when he was getting. at ocean city he said 2 weeks, its been a month now.i want to see that thing

LadyJame

Established Member
i was wondering when he was getting. at ocean city he said 2 weeks, its been a month now.i want to see that thing

Yes, it's been a LONG 10 months! The pics we have are only of the outside and some of the interior when it wasn't finished, but it looks great. As soon as he sees the car in person and gets his own pics I will post them.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
1993 LX, 363 Dart block...all done up for the street/strip. We have some pics but I want to wait to get better ones to post. 13 days to go!

You forgot to add the most important detail...

...it's silver!:pepper:

PIXORBAN!

LadyJame

Established Member
PIXORBAN!

You wouldn't ban me, so stop with your empty threats...you know better! :poke:

And yes, everyone will get a chance to see it in person. Either you come to our annual party we have all the way up here in PA or we'll see you at an upcoming GTG.

12 days to go!!!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
...come to our annual party we have all the way up here in PA
:pop:

And you are right of course, James. Even if I DID have the power to ban your ass, I wouldn't dream of it. I was just using one of Paul's favorite forum catch phrases against him!

Now him I would ban. :rolling:

LadyJame

Established Member
After 11 months of waiting Paul is FINALLY leaving tonight/tomorrow morning at 3:30am to pick up his car. We're still unsure if it's done...lots of conflicting stories from different people in Texas. He's traveling with 2 other guys and they should get there Tuesday at 12pm EST, 10am Texas time. I have a few pics on Facebook right now but I'll post more on here when he gets back. He should be getting back Thursday morning sometime.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I'll give it to you, you are stronger than I. No way I would have gone through that. If I can't drive it first there's no way I am buying it.

LadyJame

Established Member
Paul and the guys just left at 3:45am. There's no turning back now but I think after 11 months it's time to get control of the situation, whether the car is done or not. At least if it's here we can know what's going on at all times. This has been a complete nightmare for almost a year but it's just about over.

LadyJame

Established Member
The car is paid for...we HAD to stick with it. I will post pics as soon as I get some good ones. It was a turn-key 93 LX that was being built from the ground up to his specifications.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Daggonit, and I clicked on this hoping for pictures....only to be met with disappointment. :( Hows the drive going so far? Have they left yet?

Users who are viewing this thread