AFR Wideband Controller options?

Don Steckleon

Established Member
I just bought Speedhut gauges, and I need to know if I'm limited on what specific wideband controller(s) I can use. The AFR gauge is the GR-AFWB-03 for NGK. So, can I only use an NGK wideband controller? If so, is my only option the AFX Powerdex Wideband Air-Fuel Ratio Monitor or is there a cheaper one that is compatible/available on the market? Thanks in advance!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I'm pretty sure you can change the setting on the gauge. When I got mine years ago there was only one gauge you could get and I had to program mine for my dyno jet. Might want to give them a call, real nice folks to deal with. IIRC, Aaron is the guy you'll want to talk to.

Don Steckleon

Established Member
I'm pretty sure you can change the setting on the gauge. When I got mine years ago there was only one gauge you could get and I had to program mine for my dyno jet. Might want to give them a call, real nice folks to deal with. IIRC, Aaron is the guy you'll want to talk to.

Thanks for the help. I called them, and they squared me away. They told me what I specifically needed. Good to go now. Thanks again, brother.

Users who are viewing this thread