AFFLICTION : DAY OF RECKONING ( Official Thread )

Who Will Win?

• Fedor

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • Arlovski

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

l8nightsvt

Established Member
OK maybe i will word it different. Fedor is a great fighter in a weak division. His opponents record are horrible. What's Mark Hunt's record? AA was run out of the UFC basically. Fedor doesn't cut because the Cream of the Crop is 205! Bar none. Right now GSP, Anderson S and BJ penn have destroyed their competition which is alot better pool than HW. Oh yeah GSP has clearly dominated every opponent he has fought over the last 2 years. BJ Penn has only lost to GSP which was a very good fight that left GSP in the hospital for a week. Anderson Silva has stopped every opponent has has faced too.
I like Fedor he is an amazing fighter but dont try to make him seem unbeatable when he doesn't fight the best out there. I would take Barnett to stop him in 3 rounds!

:lol:
Actually, Fedor has faced tougher competition than any other competitor in MMA history other than Big Nog, he has already defeated a variety of UFC Champions 7 times. Arlovski was run out of the UFC?! Where do you get your information!? The only person he lost to in his last 11 fights in the UFC was Tim Sylvia, nice try though. The UFC middleweight division has been ridiculed for ages for being weak, and it is. The heavyweight division on the other hand is completely stacked. Your logic for why Fedor doesn't cut is laughable. If he were to cut to 205, the heavyweights would be saying the same thing. This way if there are any 205ers who believe they can beat Fedor, they can try! Nothing is stopping them. Hell, most of them more built than Fedor anyway. Lindland and Babalu have already tried, and failed. The people Fedor fight on a regular basis weigh significantly more than Fedor that is something that NO ONE in any other division can say. You want dominance? Fedor hasn't even lost a round since the Arona (his 3nd MMA fight, ever). Lets see how his opponents stack up...

BJ Penn: lost 3 of last 7 fights
St. Pierre: Lost to Serra (submission from strikes) and hughes
Anderson Silva: Has lost 4 times to B level fighters and has only faced 3 top competitors since joining the UFC.

Fedor: Has 1 controversial loss due to an illegal elbow that would normally be called a No Contest but because of tournament format the doctor said he could not continue due to the cut. Came back and demolished his opponent in the rematch. Has faced top competitors such as : Arlovski, Sylvia, Crocop, Coleman, Big Nog, Randleman, Fujita, Heath Herring, Semmy Schilt, Arona, Babalu, and Lindland. There is no way using factual information to say that Fedor is not p4p king.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Actually, Fedor has faced tougher competition than any other competitor in MMA history other than Big Nog, he has already defeated a variety of UFC Champions 7 times. Arlovski was run out of the UFC?! Where do you get your information!? The only person he lost to in his last 11 fights in the UFC was Tim Sylvia, nice try though. The UFC middleweight division has been ridiculed for ages for being weak, and it is. The heavyweight division on the other hand is completely stacked. Your logic for why Fedor doesn't cut is laughable. If he were to cut to 205, the heavyweights would be saying the same thing. This way if there are any 205ers who believe they can beat Fedor, they can try! Nothing is stopping them. Hell, most of them more built than Fedor anyway. Lindland and Babalu have already tried, and failed. The people Fedor fight on a regular basis weigh significantly more than Fedor that is something that NO ONE in any other division can say. You want dominance? Fedor hasn't even lost a round since the Arona (his 3nd MMA fight, ever). Lets see how his opponents stack up...

BJ Penn: lost 3 of last 7 fights
St. Pierre: Lost to Serra (submission from strikes) and hughes
Anderson Silva: Has lost 4 times to B level fighters and has only faced 3 top competitors since joining the UFC.

Fedor: Has 1 controversial loss due to an illegal elbow that would normally be called a No Contest but because of tournament format the doctor said he could not continue due to the cut. Came back and demolished his opponent in the rematch. Has faced top competitors such as : Arlovski, Sylvia, Crocop, Coleman, Big Nog, Randleman, Fujita, Heath Herring, Semmy Schilt, Arona, Babalu, and Lindland. There is no way using factual information to say that Fedor is not p4p king.

Very well said!

If anyone is complaining about him not cutting then they should be complaining about Rampage not moving up to HW as he is probably the largest top contender in the LHW division. Fedor is 6'0 while Rampage is 6'1 and by far more muscular "looking". He could easily move up and face some tougher competition in the HW division imo.

TripleBlackVert

Meh whatever!
Established Member
Actually, Fedor has faced tougher competition than any other competitor in MMA history other than Big Nog,

BJ Penn: lost 3 of last 7 fights (Again Talking about right now)
St. Pierre: Lost to Serra (submission from strikes) and hughes (Who he dismantled both making them look like little school girls)
Anderson Silva: Has lost 4 times to B level fighters and has only faced 3 top competitors since joining the UFC. (Again talking about right now not 5 years ago)

Fedor: Has 1 controversial loss due to an illegal elbow that would normally be called a No Contest but because of tournament format the doctor said he could not continue due to the cut. Came back and demolished his opponent in the rematch. Has faced top competitors such as : Arlovski, Sylvia, Crocop, Coleman, Big Nog, Randleman, Fujita, Heath Herring, Semmy Schilt, Arona, Babalu, and Lindland.( Top competitors my ass! Where are all these guys right now? With the exception of AA they are all BUMS!) There is no way using factual information to say that Fedor is not p4p king.

I highlighted it for ya. We could go on all day. The fact is it's an opinion and everyone has one.

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
I've said this before in other threads about this argument. No one has ever beaten Fedor, his ability to adapt in a fight and mental toughness are bar none the best.

Now how many guys here are professional fighters? Raise your hand! *looks around and sees no one* Our opinions DO NOT carry nearly as much weight as seasoned veterans in MMA. When "almost everyone" in your peer group views you as the p4p or greatest fighter ever, then you truly are. As already mentioned, even GSP said that Fedor is the best. So why don't you haters go and start an argument with anyone on a huge list of professionals on why their opinion on Fedor is wrong?;-)

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I highlighted it for ya. We could go on all day. The fact is it's an opinion and everyone has one.

They don't understand this simple fact.

I've said this before in other threads about this argument. No one has ever beaten Fedor, his ability to adapt in a fight and mental toughness are bar none the best.

Now how many guys here are professional fighters? Raise your hand! *looks around and sees no one* Our opinions DO NOT carry nearly as much weight as seasoned veterans in MMA. When "almost everyone" in your peer group views you as the p4p or greatest fighter ever, then you truly are. As already mentioned, even GSP said that Fedor is the best. So why don't you haters go and start an argument with anyone on a huge list of professionals on why their opinion on Fedor is wrong?;-)

We are not the ones telling people their opinions are wrong...

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Then can you tell me why you are in an AFFLICTION thread talking about Fedor and arguing with everyone here?;-)

I stated MY OPINION and got jumped for it...

Same as TripleBlackVert

And why did you highlight AFFLICTION? :smmon:

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
I stated MY OPINION and got jumped for it...

Same as TripleBlackVert

And why did you highlight AFFLICTION? :smmon:

Because I've never seen anyone like to highlight so much before....I thought I would give it a try for once. If you come into a thread talking about a certain topic or person that everyone is a fan of, and then disagree with everyone and not back up your opinion with facts....what did you think was going to happen?

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Because I've never seen anyone like to highlight so much before....I thought I would give it a try for once. If you come into a thread talking about a certain topic or person that everyone is a fan of, and then disagree with everyone and not back up your opinion with facts....what did you think was going to happen?

The reason I have not written pages about my opinion is because, unlike the majority of this thread I understand; an opinion is just that... An opinion!

I don't see the point in spending time outlining fights, stating records, and critiquing skills for people I know will not change their opinions...

Someone could write books on this discussion yet... In the end... No one will have changed from what they thought before the mute argument was started.

PS: Was the highlighting as much fun for you as it is for me?

Common

Established Member
Fedor is the best there is at this time. He has beaten everyone that was in his path. UFC doesn't have anyone ready, willing or tough enough to beat him. NO, Brock won't do it, eat shit.

Let's play a game twats, you name one fighter than can stop him in a as is situation and I will entertain myself by dismantling your stupid opinion.

Yes, it is your opinion but stupid opinions are pre requisites for being a moron. Moron.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Fedor is the best there is at this time. He has beaten everyone that was in his path. UFC doesn't have anyone ready, willing or tough enough to beat him. NO, Brock won't do it, eat shit.

Let's play a game twats, you name one fighter than can stop him in a as is situation and I will entertain myself by dismantling your stupid opinion.

Yes, it is your opinion but stupid opinions are pre requisites for being a moron. Moron.

Did I not just state in my last post that I will not debate this with you? :bash: I really don't care enough about this to waste the time...

Even a moron can comprehend a simple post....

Whats right below a moron? Twat?

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Did I not just state in my last post that I will not debate this with you? :bash: I really don't care enough about this to waste the time...

Even a moron can comprehend a simple post....

Whats right below a moron? Twat?

If you're not going to state your point then why are you still arguing in here? We have nothing better to do then argue our opinions in these threads so please tell us on what grounds someone is better p4p than Fedor. I can state and have stated numerous things that Fedor has over everyone else and the culmination of those skills has given him devastating wins on just about every person he has faced. Even the one's that stood the whole fight with him got a serious beating.

I just want to hear what attributes of the fighter you think is p4p better rather than you just saying it's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

That's all!

Users who are viewing this thread