AFFLICTION : DAY OF RECKONING ( Official Thread )

Who Will Win?

• Fedor

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • Arlovski

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Damn, 1 punch 1 knockout. Andre tried to get cute and paid for it. He looked to be getting the better of Fedor, made 1 mistake, and Fedor took advantage of it. That's what great ones do.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
can tito ortiz finish one sentence without screwing it up? that guy needs to stick to fighting because he sucks at speaking.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
arlovski was taking it to fedor a little but he got overconfident and paid for it. i think the body kick hurt fedor a little.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Jesus Christ...

So will this luck go down being another one of his "Utterly Dominating, God Like" fights?

Edit:

Let me make it clear that I do not hate Fedor...

He is a great fighter, I just don't think he is near what everyone makes him out to be...

Last edited:

JasonFC

Somethings different
Established Member
IMO, AA was winning the first round up until the knockout.. However, Fedor was still just feeling around and wasn't in it completely, threw a punch to test the waters, and happened to KO AA. Fedor was getting warmed up and looking for his groove, and AA was just out trying to look like a badass (which he is) but it cost him. He didnt keep his cool, Fedor did, and AA paid the price.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Coleman, Hunt, Cro Cop, Big Nog, Goodridge, Randleman, Silvia....all legends he beat in their primes.

I'm not sure who you've been watching but AA looks better than ever. If you don't think he's still in his prime you need your head examined.

Coleman... :lol:

Hunt...:lol:

CroCop... Went to decision.

Nog... Give him this one, he is a good fighter... He also just got KTFO by Mir in the first... I do believe You'r god had to decision him.

Goodridge...:lol::lol::lol:

Randleman... :lol::lol::lol: Who? really? Did you just put his name on this list?
I'll give him this, he did survive a nasty slam.

Silvia...:lol::lol::lol: Dude tapped from a .7 second (Air cut) choke... He had decided he was beaten before he stepped into the ring.

And yes, AA looked VERY good tonight. I have not had a chance to see his last few fights so I shouldn't have said he was out of his prime.
He went in a serious slump with the Silvia cluster****, and I kinda lost hope in him.

Last edited:

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
Jesus Christ...

So will this luck go down being another one of his "Utterly Dominating, God Like" fights?

Edit:

He is a great fighter, I just don't think he is near what everyone makes him out to be...

why don't you rationally explain how you define greatness, what are your criteria and who is better then Fedor according to that criteria.

Just because he doesn't talk trash much, isn't super flashy and doesn't look like a body builder does not mean he isn't an amazing fighter. It's fine for you to say that you don't like him but in order for you to say he is not great you need to bring solid evidence of that.

Bring it!

P.S. do not bet on fights, you'll go broke.:loser:

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
If someone has doubts about Fedor after all that he's done then they are just being purposefully ignorant...end of story.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
why don't you rationally explain how you define greatness, what are your criteria and who is better then Fedor according to that criteria.

Just because he doesn't talk trash much, isn't super flashy and doesn't look like a body builder does not mean he isn't an amazing fighter. It's fine for you to say that you don't like him but in order for you to say he is not great you need to bring solid evidence of that.

Bring it!

P.S. do not bet on fights, you'll go broke.:loser:

Jesus Christ...

Edit:

There ya go lil' buddy. I highlighted it for ya.

Read... Think... Post... :bash:

Edit:

Oh.. And by my count; if I would have bet money on every fight.
I should be riding in a limo snorting an 8-ball of a whores ass right about now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread