Aeroforce ?'s

robloz50

Established Member
Thinking about ordering an Aeroforce gauge and Roush pod for my Paxton 11 Gt.
What would I need to make it read boost? Is the pod install pretty easy or is there cutting involved? The Aeroforce just plugs into the plug under the dash and will read A/f of the computer, right?

Thanks guys.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Thinking about ordering an Aeroforce gauge and Roush pod for my Paxton 11 Gt.
What would I need to make it read boost? Is the pod install pretty easy or is there cutting involved? The Aeroforce just plugs into the plug under the dash and will read A/f of the computer, right?

Thanks guys.
I have the ROUSH pod and aeroforce....it's in a HORRIBLE location for seeing it while driving. But it works and is subtle. Overall I love the gauge.

To run boost you will need a 2 BAR sensor kit (up to 15psi) Here: Aeroforce Technology Inc | Products - Sensors
A/F is already enabled by your stock O2 sensors (they are wide-band)
Coolant, IATs & Head temp are parameters available as well as 10+ others....but Oil & Trans temp will need other sensors too!

Last edited:

Tx5.0

Established Member
Boss pod FTW!

a9b393dd.jpg

9e886563.jpg

JerryC

Established Member
If you have Roush vent pod get the Autometer Angle rings so that you can angle the gauge toward you. It makes a huge difference in visibility.

Also don't forget to calibrate it after you set it up.

RC-5.0

Established Member
SOS pod ftw Roush one looks like shit if you ask me.
What can be easier to see than this:

IMG_5423.jpg

IMG_5419.jpg

Yeah, not fancy colors and such, but right there with a quick glance. The Speed of Sound (SOS) pillar installs and looks like a stock piece instead of an "add-on" pod.

To answer the question of the OP, you make the boost read by installing a MAP sensor.

Aeroforce Boost /MAP Sensor Kit for Interceptor Scan Gauges

IDK all the details on the "how" but this is the answer to your question. Which gauges you use is your preference. IMO, you got your AFR (each bank) on one, the you use the other for Boost/Vac, then the last one you can use ECT and something else to toggle. That Roush pod, while convenient for install is not in the ideal location for viewing while ur boosting.
RC

RFM50

Established Member
I love having my dual interceptors in my SOS gauge pillar pod. I have the boost sensor hooked up as well. It's pretty easy and there is a how to under the how to section in the 11-14 section.

robloz50

Established Member
What can be easier to see than this:

IMG_5423.jpg

IMG_5419.jpg

Yeah, not fancy colors and such, but right there with a quick glance. The Speed of Sound (SOS) pillar installs and looks like a stock piece instead of an "add-on" pod.

To answer the question of the OP, you make the boost read by installing a MAP sensor.

Aeroforce Boost /MAP Sensor Kit for Interceptor Scan Gauges

IDK all the details on the "how" but this is the answer to your question. Which gauges you use is your preference. IMO, you got your AFR (each bank) on one, the you use the other for Boost/Vac, then the last one you can use ECT and something else to toggle. That Roush pod, while convenient for install is not in the ideal location for viewing while ur boosting.
RC

Thanks RC that looks good:rockon:

zachcrosen

Established Member
I have a 3.5 bar sensor and Roush vent pod ill let you have for $20 plus your vent. I'll mount the pod in the vent and send it to you if you send me yours.

Users who are viewing this thread