AeroForce Interceptor Gauges NOW AVAILABLE at Lethal Performance!

REDFIREKNIGHT

SVT XENON GURU
Established Member
So this gAgue displays the 4 parameters that i need, boost, fuel pressure, oil pressure and water temp??
Or at least fuel pressure, water temp & fuel pressure??
Because i want a all in one type of gague!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So this gAgue displays the 4 parameters that i need, boost, fuel pressure, oil pressure and water temp??
Or at least fuel pressure, water temp & fuel pressure??
Because i want a all in one type of gague!!

This gauge will display 2 parameters at a time all the time or you can choose up to 8 parameters which rotate with the specific time you choose them to do so.

The gauge displays every parameter that your computer reads. The only things you may need are this.

If you run more than 15psi which is the highest the stock computer displays then you'll need the 3 bar MAP sensor kit.

IF you want to read oil pressure then you'll need the Oil Pressure sensor kit as the stock one is mechanical and the Aeroforce gauge is electrical.

All of the sensor kits are located in the same section as the gauges on our site.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Nice,
so what is the diff between the single & dual?

They are the same gauges but since the single can only display 2 parameters at the same time if you wanted to look at them constantly then adding the additional gauge now gives you 4 parameters to read all the time. Keep in mind though that the Aeroforce gauge also has a cyclical scan which allows for up to 8 of your favorite parameters to be displayed which rotate in the time you specify them to rotate.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Jared

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
The gauge will display just about anything you could possibly need. I put mine in a couple of days ago and it's definitely exceeded my expectations! The black bezel/siver face matches the stock gauges very well. It's really amazing how many features are packed into such a small unit... absolutely love this product so far! At first I thought it was a little pricey but now I think it's a bargain for what you get.

Romans8:28

Established Member
The gauge will display just about anything you could possibly need. I put mine in a couple of days ago and it's definitely exceeded my expectations! The black bezel/siver face matches the stock gauges very well. It's really amazing how many features are packed into such a small unit... absolutely love this product so far! At first I thought it was a little pricey but now I think it's a bargain for what you get.

Just put mine in too........

Only thing I have noticed (minor) is my does not say/show a Cobra when it turns on, just the Aeroforce logo.....

what do you guys gauge's do?

********************************** EDIT ******************************************
Possibly found my answer if the gentleman answers my post directly below....

Last edited:

Established Member
Pretty awesome...easy to install, set up, use and it also looks great. You can actually select a picture of a "Cobra" that pops up when you turn on the car.

How do you "select" it?

The answer:

It is a menu choice, from the main menu scroll down to "logo"........ Looks like Ford gauges have Cobra's, Lightnings, Mustangs, mach 1's, etc as a choice

Last edited:

Mystic03

Established Member
how is this gauge installed is there a crapload of wires to it or just one that plugs into the computer? :shrug:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
how is this gauge installed is there a crapload of wires to it or just one that plugs into the computer? :shrug:

It's installed by plugging the connector into the OBDII port under the dash. Very easy to do and hassle free. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Jared I think you might want to change the descriptor or read "1 pair" or "1 set of 2" because the term "dual" was a little confusing to me as well.

Sorry if it was confusing to you bro. I just market them how Aeroforce does with the SINGLE or DUAL option. If I have time I'll add to the product page how many gauges come with the kit.

Thanks for the suggestion. Jared

Established Member
Do any of you fellow gauge owners know how to get the "performance mode" to work?

I stopped the car, pulled up the performance mod screen, saw the message on screen about being a 0 mph and accelerated away but the gauge never began to log anything.

Suggestions????

STG

Banned
I looked up Aeroforce Technology and found their website. Unfortunately, they do not list their location or phone number. I tracked the company to Avon, Ohio but only found a bad telephone number.

I like the gauge, but make a point of not doing business with any supplier that I can't contact by phone for warranty/technical issues.

I realize you're a dealer, but the manufacturer "hiding-out" from customers bothers me.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I looked up Aeroforce Technology and found their website. Unfortunately, they do not list their location or phone number. I tracked the company to Avon, Ohio but only found a bad telephone number.

I like the gauge, but make a point of not doing business with any supplier that I can't contact by phone for warranty/technical issues.

I realize you're a dealer, but the manufacturer "hiding-out" from customers bothers me.

The manufacturer isn't hiding from anyone and there's no need to worry as your warranty issues are handled by one of the most reputable parts distributors in the business (Us).

If you have a question you would like to ask you can either call us or post on Aeroforce's tech forum. http://aeroforcetech.com/forum/

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Do any of you fellow gauge owners know how to get the "performance mode" to work?

I stopped the car, pulled up the performance mod screen, saw the message on screen about being a 0 mph and accelerated away but the gauge never began to log anything.

Suggestions????

I'm going to email Todd your question and post a response as soon as he writes back. Thanks, Jared

Established Member
I'm going to email Todd your question and post a response as soon as he writes back. Thanks, Jared

Wow Thanks man :beer:....... Yet another testimony to your impeccable customer service.

I registered at their tech forum in hopes I could ask the question there, but I have been waiting on the forum admin to "activate" the account but as of now, still no dice.

To tell you the truth, even if I don't get the "performance mode" sorted out for a while, it does not change how much I absolutely love the gauge... it works great otherwise and is very, very useful. I can't get over having the ability to monitor so much information in one simple to use gauge location.

I would recommend this product to everyone :rockon:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Wow Thanks man :beer:....... Yet another testimony to your impeccable customer service.

I registered at their tech forum in hopes I could ask the question there, but I have been waiting on the forum admin to "activate" the account but as of now, still no dice.

To tell you the truth, even if I don't get the "performance mode" sorted out for a while, it does not change how much I absolutely love the gauge... it works great otherwise and is very, very useful. I can't get over having the ability to monitor so much information in one simple to use gauge location.

I would recommend this product to everyone :rockon:

Here's the response that I got from AeroForce tech.

" There should be 2 different mph parameters to choose from. If you choose the wrong one neither the mph parameter nor the performance timer will function"

Let me know if this helps out. Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread