AeroForce Interceptor Gauges NOW AVAILABLE at Lethal Performance!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The AeroForce Interceptor Gauges are now on the site and ready for purchase!!

AF-FDx02_MED.jpg

For a limited time we're offering Free Shipping on all AeroForce Interceptor Gauge purchases..

In addition to that we're offering Free Shipping as well on the best looking and highest quality Pillars on the market!! Speed of Sound Pillar Pods!!

That's 100% pure free shipping. No hidden transaction or order fees..

Lastly,
We're offering 5% off and Free Shipping on any Autometer gauge or gauges that you purchase at the same time as the AeroForce Interceptor Gauge!

Orders for just the AeroForce Gauges can be placed online. For all other orders involving the SOS Pillar Pods or Autometer Gauges you'll have to call in as the website isn't setup to offer the incentives we're offering.

If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call. Thanks, Jared

05+ Mustang GT/V6 and 2007+ Shelby GT500

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-main/category-2052_2078_2740/2007-2008-shelby-gt500-gauges-aeroforce-interceptor-gauges.html

96-04 GT/Cobra/Mach-1 and 99-04 Lightning/Harley Truck

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-main/category-16_266_2755/03-04-svt-cobra-gauges-aeroforce-interceptor-gauges.html

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Are the actually in your stock as of today (11/15)?

I am ready to order if they are:banana:

Roman,

I don't have them here yet. I've placed my order for our stocking unit which was based off of the most popular color combinations. If you'd like to order a gauge and it's one of the ones we have coming to us we can ship it mid next week. If for some reason it's a color combo that we don't have coming in I can dropship it directly from Aeroforce in the early part of next week. Give a call to place your order and we'll offer a discount which will only be available for a limited time.

Give us a call and we'll sort you out. Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For anyone interested in the AeroForce Interceptor Gauges we'll have our stocking order here next week sometime. Once they arrive all of the current orders will ship out.

We are also offering a special discount for all gauges ordered through Dec 31st. However due to keeping in accordance with Aeroforce's pricing policy we ask that you call in for pricing as it's below MAP with the discount we have to offer..

We look forward to assisting you!!

Thanks, Jared :beer:

Romans8:28

Established Member
Roman,

I don't have them here yet. I've placed my order for our stocking unit which was based off of the most popular color combinations. If you'd like to order a gauge and it's one of the ones we have coming to us we can ship it mid next week. If for some reason it's a color combo that we don't have coming in I can dropship it directly from Aeroforce in the early part of next week. Give a call to place your order and we'll offer a discount which will only be available for a limited time.

Give us a call and we'll sort you out. Thanks, Jared

Excellent,

I will be in touch

Established Member
For anyone interested in the AeroForce Interceptor Gauges we'll have our stocking order here next week sometime. Once they arrive all of the current orders will ship out.

Thanks, Jared :beer:
[/SIZE][/B]

Any info on the order coming in and what color combo's are left?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hello........

Any gauges in stock????????

Roman,

Sorry for the late response. The first stocking order that we received was actually wrong and only included 05+ CAN gauges. Aeroforce shipped out the correct ones and we should see them here by the end of the week. I'll post up once they arrive.

Thanks for your patience. Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I PM'd you regarding the interceptor...maybe you missed it???

Later...Dave

Dave,

I just looked through the first 7 pages of my inbox and didn't see anything from you. It's possible it's further into the black hole of my inbox. Sorry about that. Let me know what I can do for you and I'll get you sorted out right away! Thanks, Jared

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
Dave,

I just looked through the first 7 pages of my inbox and didn't see anything from you. It's possible it's further into the black hole of my inbox. Sorry about that. Let me know what I can do for you and I'll get you sorted out right away! Thanks, Jared

It was a lengthy PM...so I'll send it again!!!

Thanks...

Later...Dave

Established Member
Roman,

Sorry for the late response. The first stocking order that we received was actually wrong and only included 05+ CAN gauges. Aeroforce shipped out the correct ones and we should see them here by the end of the week. I'll post up once they arrive.

Thanks for your patience. Jared

Thank you, and thanks for sorting it out before "we" inadvertently would have received the wrong model.

Looking forward to doing business again

Established Member
Just ordered.......... Great talking with you and thanks for the first rate service:beer:.

A lot of businesses could take a cue from you guys :thumbsup:

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
Mine(along with an AEM wide band) should be here any day now!!!

Can't wait to install them!!!

Thanks again Jared, I appreciate the great prices, quick shipping and excellent customer service!!!

Later...Dave

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just ordered.......... Great talking with you and thanks for the first rate service:beer:.

A lot of businesses could take a cue from you guys :thumbsup:

Mine(along with an AEM wide band) should be here any day now!!!

Can't wait to install them!!!

Thanks again Jared, I appreciate the great prices, quick shipping and excellent customer service!!!

Later...Dave

Thanks guys.. We appreciate the support! Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. Jared :beer:

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
Did not fully install(mount) them yet but did plug in the Interceptor just see how it works!!! Yeah, I said plug in...it plugs directly into the OBD2 port!!!

Pretty awesome...easy to install, set up, use and it also looks great. You can actually select a picture of a "Cobra" that pops up when you turn on the car.

Pretty cool and by far one of the easiest mods you can make to your Cobra...I highly reccommend it!!

Later...Dave

Users who are viewing this thread