AeroForce Interceptor Gauges NOW AVAILABLE at Lethal Performance!

Romans8:28

Established Member
Here's the response that I got from AeroForce tech.

" There should be 2 different mph parameters to choose from.* If you chooses the wrong one neither the mph parameter nor the performance timer will function"

Let me know if this helps out. Thanks, Jared

I do not have "mph" even setup as a parameter that I am scanning..... I will go into setup and add it, then try the performance mode again.

Thanks for all the help so far, and I will report back later when I have the opportunity to try it

************************** EDIT ***********************************

Success !!!

Apparently the "MPH" parameter must be in your list of items being scanned in order for the PM mode to work. I had not selected MPH from the list of items to scan because I had no need to have the scan-gauge report what the cars speedo obviously already has....

At any rate that solved it........... THANKS Jared!!! , I am not to sure I would have guessed that by myself.

BTW: Aeroforce may want to consider explaining in the user manual that MPH must be monitored in the scan in order for the performance mode to work (if it's the manual already I have not found it).

Last edited:

REDFIREKNIGHT

SVT XENON GURU
Established Member
Damn basiclly its like taking Fords ids data logger into one small gague to check all you parametes. That is sweet.

Now that i have an upper 2.76 at 16psi i will deff look into one. yea thats rite, i dont have an upgraded boost guage yet!!!

Teal Terminator

Established Member
These are great gauges! I've had mine in for a few months and I love it. Here are a couple pics for those that are curious what the display looks like:

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread