aeroforce gauges

RamboCobra

GET SOME!
Established Member
dose any one have the aeroforce intercpter gauges iv been waiteing for 2 month:cuss: because there on back order. i just wanted to know if there worth the waite?

RamboCobra

GET SOME!
Established Member
i just saw it lol. i dont want to be a pain in the ass but what do you like about them?

cobracide

Established Member
Everything.. basically it's 20+ gauges in one and I use them to monitor critical metrics such as IAT1's IAT2's, head temps, coolant temps, batt voltage (alt), ect. Was invaluable when I was setting the base idle and knowing the throttle voltage with the Dragon.

Last edited:

RamboCobra

GET SOME!
Established Member
ok cool thanks alot that was hlepful.:beer:. do you have your boost on there to?

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I love mine, I also have there wideband kit. I should have ordered two right away. Yes they read boost as well. Only up to like 14-15psi anything more and you'll need to upgrade to a 3.5 bar MAP.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Aeroforce is a popular gauge here for good reasons. You won't find a more versatile gauge. So, yes, it is definitely worth the wait.

RamboCobra

GET SOME!
Established Member
I love mine, I also have there wideband kit. I should have ordered two right away. Yes they read boost as well. Only up to like 14-15psi anything more and you'll need to upgrade to a 3.5 bar MAP.

yeah i orderd the 3.5 bar and the wide band kit to. thaks alot guys this was really hlepful now i want them more lol. i just finished my 03 swap so ill try and see if i can get some pics up soon:banana: thaks again. :beer:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Glad I bought mine mid summer! I had mine in about a week.

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Honestly? The gauge is cool but not something I would depend on. We all know the main reason to getting aftermarket gauges is to accurately monitor the engines conditions.

All the areoforce gauge does is give you a digital read out of what the computer is seeing. Not like its seeing an OMG HOLY ISH condition. The computer is programmed to do certain functions based off certain parameters. In other words

IF YOU ARE SEEING IT ON THE AEROMETER ITS TOO LATE!!!!!
, or the computer is already compensating for the current condition.

Do I have one? Yes it was free lol. Would I depend on it? NO. Would I use it as an OMG HOLY ISH meter? HELL NO. Is it cool? Yes I enjoy seeing the other parameters the ECU sees thats arnt displayed on my cluster, HOWEVER ITS NOT AN ACCURATE END ALL BE ALL SETUP.

cobracide

Established Member
ok cool thanks alot that was hlepful.:beer:. do you have your boost on there to?

Yes, I have boost reading. This requires a sensor for more than 14.5lbs of boost (limit of the stock map sensor). You can order from Aeroforce, easy to hook up did it myself. Reading 16.5# peak.

Last edited:

gatty1303

Established Member
aeroforce saved my ass during MW...noticed the voltage dropping, and told the girl we should start heading back to the hotel....got there, shut it off, and it wouldnt start back up...dead alt...at least i wasnt stuck on the side of the road.

black 10th vert

Established Member
I loved mine back when it worked. Unfortunately for me it decided to not work this season after the car sat for a year while doing mods. I emailed them about it, and they said I could mail it in for repairs, and they would determine after the diagnosis fee, if it needed a full replacement. I'm not so sure it's worth spending money only to find out that I need to spend even more on a full replacement. I guess, at this point, I will either wait for a dual setup to come up in the market, or buy a new set when they are off the semi-permanent backorder they have been on for months now.:rollseyes

Last edited:

SpectorV

Established Member
I was considering some around January.. hope they are not on back order still then

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread