Aeroforce Gauges

CobraTampa

Established Member
So two weeks ago I placed an order through Lethal for two Aeroforce interceptor gauges and a dual a-pillar pod for my 2003 vert. All products showed as IN STOCK on the website but only the a-pillar was delivered. Called Lethal twice and the answer I get is they come from Aeroforce directly and we can't get a hold of anybody over there. Anybody else have orders pending with Aeroforce? I get we are in tough supply times, but a heads up to customers or at least updated stock status would be helpful before dropping $600 on an order that is supposed to arrive in 5-7 days.

blownfox

Established Member
Having the same issue with the ARH headers I order back in May. They were supposed to ship out in June but they still have not arrived. Lethal is working to get an update from ARH but it's been 2 weeks and still no new update. Everywhere I go I see places understaffed and having a difficult time hiring good workers.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Having the same issue with the ARH headers I order back in May. They were supposed to ship out in June but they still have not arrived. Lethal is working to get an update from ARH but it's been 2 weeks and still no new update. Everywhere I go I see places understaffed and having a difficult time hiring good workers.

materials are hard to come by as well. Our baling wire vendor is a month behind because of raw materials delays

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This scenario is becoming an alarming norm from auto parts to home furnishings. We ordered a love seat on February 1 that was supposedly "in stock" and it was finally delivered a week ago. 6 month wait!! What used to be in-stock is now out-of-stock.

CobraTampa

Established Member
This scenario is becoming an alarming norm from auto parts to home furnishings. We ordered a love seat on February 1 that was supposedly "in stock" and it was finally delivered a week ago. 6 month wait!! What used to be in-stock is now out-of-stock.

That’s my gripe here. Us consumers are choosing specific online places because it shows as in stock only to find out after the fact and after money has been collected it’s weeks out from being delivered. And the majority of the time it us consumers that have to take the initiative and call the vendor to find this out.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Had the same thing happen to me when I ordered something (not aeroforce) from lethal. Luckily I've dealt with the manufacturer before so I had dealt with the owner and he was able to provide me with an update.

Took about 3 months.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
With all of the companies under the Amazon umbrella, they do a pretty good job of keeping the consumer informed as far as current availability of items. It would be great if vendors went a step further to ensure that availabilities noted on their websites were up to date. Obviously that is not always possible, but the customer has to have faith in what the vendor is stating, as far as availability. IMO if an item is going to be drop-shipped by a manufacturer and the availability is other than "in stock", then there should at least be a notation on the vendor site that states that parts are being shipped directly from the manufacturer and may be delayed depending on manufacturer availability. Either that or both manufacturer and retailer should have access to real-time numbers. The former would be easier to implement than the latter, but might impact vendor sales if the customer doesn't want to risk not getting an item he or she needs.

Personally, I'd rather know up front if an item may not be immediately available for shipping. Just tell me the estimated ship date. Or let me be notified when it's available to ship. I then at least have options. Customers need to be able to trust that an item they are ordering that states "in stock" IS, indeed, in stock and will ship within a day or two (or reasonable normal time). JMO.

CobraTampa

Established Member
With all of the companies under the Amazon umbrella, they do a pretty good job of keeping the consumer informed as far as current availability of items. It would be great if vendors went a step further to ensure that availabilities noted on their websites were up to date. Obviously that is not always possible, but the customer has to have faith in what the vendor is stating, as far as availability. IMO if an item is going to be drop-shipped by a manufacturer and the availability is other than "in stock", then there should at least be a notation on the vendor site that states that parts are being shipped directly from the manufacturer and may be delayed depending on manufacturer availability. Either that or both manufacturer and retailer should have access to real-time numbers. The former would be easier to implement than the latter, but might impact vendor sales if the customer doesn't want to risk not getting an item he or she needs.

Personally, I'd rather know up front if an item may not be immediately available for shipping. Just tell me the estimated ship date. Or let me be notified when it's available to ship. I then at least have options. Customers need to be able to trust that an item they are ordering that states "in stock" IS, indeed, in stock and will ship within a day or two (or reasonable normal time). JMO.

I agree 100%. Just the continuing decline of customer service from every company.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread