Aeroforce Gauges

lx_90_coupe

Established Member
I am contemplating on buying a set of the aeroforce gauges from lethal performance and was just curious as to if anyone is running them and what there thoughts are on them pros, cons etc.... any and all feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

Bob

04oxfordvert

Established Member
Just picked up a set. Havent ran them yet but with the available information.. Imo cant go wrong!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
My only regret is I didn't buy 2 of them! I love this gauge! A lot of parameters to look at and being able to check for codes and erase them is sweet!

4601S/C

Established Member
I got a single through Lethal and I love it! The first one I got would not power up. Sent it back to Aeroforce and they promptly replaced it. It's a very nice piece. It has lots of options, parameters, and functions. Despite only having the two buttons it's pretty easy to navigate and set up.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You won't regret buying one. In fact, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

cj428mach

Established Member
I have a single for a few weeks and so far I love it. I added a 3.5 bar boost sensor and wideband to it and it works great. It has a ton of features and can even setup warning lights to trigger for certain events.

I personally don't want a ton of gauges in my car just a single column pod gauge so this one is about 20 gauges in 1.

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
I have the dual gauges on mine. Monitor intake temps, engine coolant temp and voltage all at the same time. I could actually have them flashing multiple pages showing multiple more readings - but the 4 I mentioned helped monitor what I need to see.

You can also set custom warning lights. I have mine set to light up if the voltage drops below 12.5V on one, and the other lights up at 4K RPMs.

It can also read and clear your engine error codes if they ever show up.

I like them - I don't regret this purchase.

Remember that most of the site approved vendors offer discounts to this forum members. I think I purchased mine from Lethal.

Blueline

Established Member
I purchased mine directly through Todd at Aeroforce, shoot him a PM or an Email. He is a great guy and will take care of you.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I have one in my 500. I too didn't want a bunch of gauges.

The good: displays a bunch of info. (That's a big plus.)
The not as good: manual isn't that great and the gauge can be hard to see in bright light. The gauge can also be dimmed at night, but it could be much easier to do/get to.

CtSvt

Established Member
All my performance vehicles have aeroforce gauges , I even opted for the wideband option aswell , very clean look . I have my single gauge in the steering column pod

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
I am contemplating on buying a set of the aeroforce gauges from lethal performance and was just curious as to if anyone is running them and what there thoughts are on them pros, cons etc.... any and all feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

Bob

I don't think anyone here has heard of them...:rolleyes:

If you live in OH and are close enough, you can drive right over to their shop and buy them direct - saves a bunch of $$$$.

An example:

http://www.terminator-cobra.com/interior.htm#Aeroforce_Interceptor

Users who are viewing this thread