Aeroforce gauge issues *HELP*

MachR1

Terminated Mach
Established Member
Has anyone ran into issues with their aeroforce gauges? My obd2 is getting power, my handheld can read the vin & codes but my aeroforce gauges will Power on (just the backlight) But no logo is displayed and then they shut off. Cycle the key and nothing. I have to push the button on the gauge to get any sign of power but the only thing that happens is the lights flash and the backlight comes on but no logo displays and then they shut off again. They do not turn on with the key.

I sent them to aeroforce, the sent me a video of them working at their shop so they sent them back but they're still not working for me. I double checked all my fuses both in the engine bay and under the dash. I double checked the power source from my battery to my fuse block, replaced the ignition switch, still nothing.

I plugged the gauges into my obd2 port on my 2013 Mercedes C class and then turn on, logo displays and they seem to work fine.

They worked perfectly and then started doing this after I had the battery out for a couple days. These gauges are less than 4 months old. I'm lost. Anyone??

Car is a 2003 Cobra. Need to update my account lol

TRBO VNM

I have a customer that had the same issue. He finally said screw aeroforce. And that is after he sent it in and they sent it back, no change. LOL I have seen numerous people on FB with the same issues. No thanks

Users who are viewing this thread