Aerial Pictures of G-burg GTG

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Ok MACA, here are 3 of the aerial pictures taken of the GTG. I think this is how we can handle ordering:

1. Choose the picture you would like by posting up. There are 3 original pictures that JR and I thought turned out really nice. The are posted 1st. I then took picture #28 and cropped it a little to concentrate more on the cars etc. The pictures are marked as to what they are. I would like to only order 8x10's.

2. Mail me $10.00 per picture to

Denice Lewis
740 Rock Creek Ford Road
Gettysburg, PA 17325

With your payment please include the following information
Your name and address the picture should be sent to and the picture you have chosen so I can double check that I send the right one. Once I receive your payment, I will send the picture.

If there is any one willing to have several pictures sent to them who live close to other members it would really save on postage. If you have any questions, please pm me.

This is original picture #27
IMG_0427.jpg

This is original picture #28, IMO the best out of the group
IMG_0428.jpg

This is original picture #29 The blur on the bottom R hand corner is the wing of the plane.
IMG_0429.gif

#28 cropped
10_P10_010.gif

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Thats something you will only see so many times in a lifetime. Several dozen cobras sittin in someones front lawn haha I love it .

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Wow, Denice, I want one of each! But that would be wasteful. :rolleyes:
I think I want 29, no....28, ....no....I can't decide.
OK, I'll get one of #29.
I'll send a check and include the number with it....if I don't change my mind again.
You guys are great! :thumbsup:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Antex said:
:beer: Man who's shiney red truck is that parked next to the garage in picture 29.:D

Awesome photo's!!!! :rockon:

I dunno, but I'd like to get a closeup of the vert behind the trailer on the opposite side of the camper...

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
5.0snake said:
howd you get those?

We had an aerial photographer fly over and take them for us. He is a friend of a friend. Our friend does is also, but was going to be out of town so this guy came and did it for us.

Users who are viewing this thread