AEM 2011 GT cold air intakee

2013Boss302

Established Member
AEM 2011 GT cold air intake

picked my car up today from AEM with the first cold air intake of thiers. the car feels alot better, i have not done any tuning to the car yet. here are a few pics of it that i took with my iphone. the intake is a dry filter that attaches to the stock snorkel for air, it is quiet and has a sealed filter with a small gauge that lets you know when to clean the filter. the fit is also perfect on this intake.

IMG_3898-1.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

IMG_3901.jpg

IMG_3902.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Nice. So this intake doesn't require a tune then? What are your expected gains on the Dyno?

2013Boss302

Established Member
they have not released pricing yet. they installed this one and used it for instruction pictures and stuff. when i hear of pricing i will let you know.

kdhcoffman

Established Member
I have been trying to figure out what cold air intake to put oin mine... Is this the one you feel is the best so far? what does everyone feel?
Chris

Whocares05050

Established Member
This intake is perfect. looks great, nice closed design and still using cold air tube, and nice smooth bends. the reason i WONT be buying it is because in traditional AEM fashion they continue to use aluminium plumbing. adapt already AEM! this is no longer 1999. Almost every single intake on the market for every car now uses plastic, carbon fiber, of some sort of the same material to figh against heat soak. all i see this intake doing is heat soaking and not making any power becuase any gains will be offset. im sure top end itll pick up a few ponys, thats all. I would sell my JLT in a seconf if this came in another material tube. Hey, atleast the aftermarket is starting to pick up. thanks for sharing the pics.

Users who are viewing this thread