AED VS Revolution.....

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I hear the 2 are GREAT tuners that are friends and share ideas, but I can drive to revolution and have my car put on a dyno, I know email has come a long way but I still think its "better"...

Can anyone(maybe both tuners) tell me there experience? I have been very happy with my Bama tune but I feel like I have some power left in the car.

Anyone?

tj4891

Established Member
i can tell you they both talk to each other all the time about cars. adams is a really good tuner and knows his stuff. you will be pleased will adam and they have a nice new shop !!

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I've had the honor working with both of them. I bought an SCT X3 from Shaun with the baseline tunes for the mods in my sig. Adam at rev auto installed them mods, data logged, and made the final revised tune himself. When I told Shaun that I would be taking my car to Rev auto for installation/dyno he personally talked to Adam about my mods and worked it out.

itSSlow98

Established Member
If you can drive to REV then hands down do it. He is the man with coyote cars and really takes his time to dial them in.

Punisher1401

Established Member
If you can drive to REV then hands down do it. He is the man with coyote cars and really takes his time to dial them in.

Yeah he is about an hour and 45 mins away from me. He and JPC are about the same in distance. I met Adam at the coyote shootouts and he seemed like a really nice guy.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
usn, how bad is the gas smell with your setup??
When I first got the car back (with the kooks side pipes on) the smell was STRONG and sounded "tingy". Right now I am only running with 1 kooks side pipe (due to fitment issues) and it sounds way better, deeper and snarly. At first I thought the smell was coming from the peterson oil breather but I think it was just the new exhaust set-up. Once I get the drivers side Kooks pipe on I will post a video and give a better review on it

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
I hear the 2 are GREAT tuners that are friends and share ideas, but I can drive to revolution and have my car put on a dyno, I know email has come a long way but I still think its "better"...

Can anyone(maybe both tuners) tell me there experience? I have been very happy with my Bama tune but I feel like I have some power left in the car.

Anyone?

I'm willing to bet that Shaun and Adam's tunes are very very close to each other. I've always heard awesome things about Adam's tunes.

Punisher1401

Established Member
Im thinking about going off road h with cutouts instead of the side pipes to cut down on the gas smell. Im back and forth

Users who are viewing this thread