AED tune of Stage III VMP TVS

5.0 Silverback

Established Member
As many of you know I had my Stage III VMP TVS installed and tuned by AED this week. I am blown away. I have not seen a TVS put this kind of power down with a similar setup... not to mention being an Automatic. Just amazing is all I can say. Thanks Shaun!!

IMG_1480.JPG

nicostang

Established Member
Must be a really fun setup. 500 torque at 3000rpm is enough to break you neck with some light throttle input! And it even keeps pulling(hp wise) up to 7-7.5krpm

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Man I'm really thinking about getting a mms bap to run e85 for the time being untill I get a return fuel system. Good numbers!

Shaun@AED

[video=youtube;I9oBRV732b8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9oBRV732b8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Are you guys with the bap running the pump at 21v all the time? I heard about pumps failing with that nap at such high voltages.

5.0 Silverback

Established Member
Are you guys with the bap running the pump at 21v all the time? I heard about pumps failing with that nap at such high voltages.

Honestly not sure. I know its a 22v system and I am sure it is running high to support the E85 on the current fuel system. Shaun would have to answer that though. Still learning about more detailed items like that.

vortecd

Established Member
Nice numbers and with the Roush CAI. I also run the Roush CAI and have a best of 132mph with the 79mm pulley on 93

Shaun@AED

It's the JMS Plug and Play unit. It's triggered via throttle pedal and set to 19.5 volts at the pump. Anytime the vehicle is ~1/2 throttle or more the BAP kicks in and bumps voltage from the 14.7 programmed in the tune to 19.5.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Thats a very clean setup. The roush cai looks very nice too. Good choice of parts.

RTYote

Established Member
I was there to hear this bad boy in person...crazy to see you put double the hp.....I must say Shaun is the man.....made my car a world of difference =)

Users who are viewing this thread