AED now supporting 2015+ 5.0 Email tuning on Manual transmission applications:

Shaun@AED

Auto's coming soon.

We've finished the R&D on the manual transmission application and can now support customers remotely.

We also have support for boosted applications using the stock TB, including Hellion turbo systems along with E85 calibrations.

For 2015+ applications outside of this we offer full tuning support in house on our DynoCom Chassis Dyno.
As more cars come in for in house custom tuning, more applications will be supported via Email/Remote tuning.

Pricing will be identical to 11-14 Coyote applications as listed on our website.

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Sandeale

Established Member
Yeah, all hardware between the two is identical, as well as how everything operates, the only issue after bringing over the GT350 throttle calibration is theres a part throttle surge (around 30% throttle below 3000 rpm) my tuner is convinced it is something in the driver demand tq tables, but everywhere else the car is fine, and pulls like a freight train.

REDS197

Established Member
Can you use the nGauge like Lund is offering? Do you have have the flex fuel option?

Shaun@AED

Can you use the nGauge like Lund is offering? Do you have have the flex fuel option?

We are not tuning with the nGauge, only SCT right now.

Yes, Flex fuel will be an option. I'm currently working with SCT to add the necessary tables for flex fuel calibrations.

86merc

Established Member
Great to hear Shaun. Any dyno graphs showing what kind of increase to expect? Are you able to do a "Drag tune" like the 2011-14 cars had? Where it turns off all the nannys?

Shaun@AED

Great to hear Shaun. Any dyno graphs showing what kind of increase to expect? Are you able to do a "Drag tune" like the 2011-14 cars had? Where it turns off all the nannys?

The only numbers that matter are at the drag strip and come on a time slip. ;-)

We are still waiting for SCT to gain access to the ABS module so we can disable the appropriate 'Nannies', however power shifting an AED tune is not a problem, nor is clutch protection. At this point you have to manually disable TC / Advance track and hope it does not kick back on. We've been removing the ABS fuse.

86merc

Established Member
I was very happy with the ET I had in my 2011 with your tune. ;-)

I have an auto 2015 now. So I have to wait a little while for your tune. But it is winter here in Chicago anyways. I just liked the Drag Tune as I didn't have to worry about the traction control. It is embarrassing when you try to do a burn out with it on. Or so I am told. hahahaha

I hope the auto tune is sorted out by April. I have a CJ intake and 4c stall converter waiting to go in. :beer:

Shaun@AED

I was very happy with the ET I had in my 2011 with your tune. ;-)

I have an auto 2015 now. So I have to wait a little while for your tune. But it is winter here in Chicago anyways. I just liked the Drag Tune as I didn't have to worry about the traction control. It is embarrassing when you try to do a burn out with it on. Or so I am told. hahahaha

I hope the auto tune is sorted out by April. I have a CJ intake and 4c stall converter waiting to go in. :beer:

Sounds good!

RSKtakR

Established Member
about time ! :banana::pepper::rolling::rockon:... To bad you aren't doing any HP Tuners tunes, or I would be all over it. Loved your corn tunes in my 2011 GT.

JasinEdward

Established Member
I had your tune on my 2014.... I currently have a 2015 auto with the Roush phase 1 kit. Please keep us posted as to when ypou will be offering tunes!

bunk22

Established Member
Grrr, timing is everything. I have solid local tuner but your tune on my 2012 Mustang GT with long-tubes, full exhaust and cai was spot on. I may just get one of your for my new 15 Auto just to have it. Yeah, I'm an AED fanboy :)

Users who are viewing this thread