AED nitrous tune?

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Any one have experience with AED when it comes to a nitrous tune for a coyote car? Getting my local tuner to make time for me is proving to be quite difficult, he's busy and I get that so I'm looking into the email/data log/revise route. I know AED has a good rep just looking for first hand experience. Although he's a little more pricey than others I know you get what you pay for. It will be for an nx plate kit spraying a 100 shot

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Any one have experience with AED when it comes to a nitrous tune for a coyote car? Getting my local tuner to make time for me is proving to be quite difficult, he's busy and I get that so I'm looking into the email/data log/revise route. I know AED has a good rep just looking for first hand experience. Although he's a little more pricey than others I know you get what you pay for. It will be for an nx plate kit spraying a 100 shot

I had a nitruous tune through AED with a 100 shot before I went turbo. Just as easy as data-logging for an NA setup

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
I had a nitruous tune through AED with a 100 shot before I went turbo. Just as easy as data-logging for an NA setup

Were you happy with the tune? How long were you on nitrous and did you have any engine problems? Did you change plugs for 100 shot? How was drive ability on the n2o tune for normal driving?

Shaun@AED

Be aware I do not tune every nitrous setup on pump gas.
Your pump gas must prove to be superior quality via all-motor data logs if I am to write a 100 shot tune on pump.
Once the all motor tunes are properly dialed and fuel quality is good, I write the nitrous tune and you then have to dial in the kit (jets and bottle pressure) based on further data logs.

Here is a youtube video on how to do that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa5uAVZyF1g

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Were you happy with the tune? How long were you on nitrous and did you have any engine problems? Did you change plugs for 100 shot? How was drive ability on the n2o tune for normal driving?

0 complaints with it. I actually had the car dyno'd with the N/A tune, Nitrous tune without spraying, and the nitrous log. Nitrous tune without spraying was only like 10 HP off. Drivability was the same as N/A tune

Users who are viewing this thread