AED=GOD lol 430whp&425wtq intake exhaust and tune only!

2012GT/CS

Established Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9zBFYQW8Io&list=UUZ15GiA_kgLZ5ItAZBcDqrQ&index=1Sup guy's i just went to the local dyno today and was very surprised at the number i pulled. Airade cold air intake, jba o/r xpipe, pypes full 3" cat-back exhaust and AED tune only. Pics and videos are coming in a few.

2012 mustang gt Dyno Intake,xpipe,exhaust,AED tune - YouTube

d0453988-7e52-4de5-aff6-c3517978a789_zpsda7343b9.jpg

20130227_163910_zpsda9f3325.jpg

Last edited:

alex12gt

Established Member
i do see where it says flywheel now, but that wouldn't make any sense if it was flywheel hp because that would bring the numbers down to stock if you use 16% drivetrain loss. So I'm pretty happy and surprised ]

16% drive train loss..........haha dont know where you got that number from but thats not a good number to use in the cars of today

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
so u gaIN ABOUT 80 whp just by the mail order tune , cold air and offroad pipe? And the car is not even supercharged . Either that dyno read high or ur car are really special, i just dont believe it . :) I will convinve one of mine cousin's 13' Gt to call AED thou :)

2012GT/CS

Established Member
so u gaIN ABOUT 80 whp just by the mail order tune , cold air and offroad pipe? And the car is not even supercharged . Either that dyno read high or ur car are really special, i just dont believe it . :) I will convinve one of mine cousin's 13' Gt to call AED thou :)

i have the drive shaft also which frees up power and poly mounts. also i don't have just a mail order tune. AED maked you data log your car so the tune is make for your car only. i had a LUND mail order tune before and trust me the AED tune pulls way harder in all rpms.

faztcobra

Established Member
Either that dyno read high or ur car are really special, i just dont believe it . :) I will convince one of mine cousin's 13' Gt to call AED thou :)
I don't doubt his numbers one bit. I put down 431/409 with just an AED tune, offroad H, and GT500 axleback on E85. I figure the OP and I probably have about the same gains in my E85 vs his CAI...the only difference in our cars really. The numbers I put down were on a dyno known as "The Heartbreaker", because it's quite stingy with the numbers.

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
i have the drive shaft also which frees up power and poly mounts. also i don't have just a mail order tune. AED maked you data log your car so the tune is make for your car only. i had a LUND mail order tune before and trust me the AED tune pulls way harder in all rpms.

AFTER i installed the JOnLund mail order tune , the car wake up like a beast and i can even run with a c6z06 vette in full 2nd gear. :thumbsup:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Nice numbers, but it looks like you made ~417rwhp not the 430....look at the blip in the HP and TRQ curves, then look at the second graph you posted that does not have those blips.

For an Intake/Tune/Mid pipe car only thats pretty good.

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
I don't doubt his numbers one bit. I put down 431/409 with just an AED tune, offroad H, and GT500 axleback on E85. I figure the OP and I probably have about the same gains in my E85 vs his CAI...the only difference in our cars really. The numbers I put down were on a dyno known as "The Heartbreaker", because it's quite stingy with the numbers.

without the e85 tune, ur car will made 40 whp less :)

Users who are viewing this thread