AED Dyno Day - 14 March

68gtscode

Established Member
Yesterday was great, thanks to everyone who attended. The turn out was great- I believe this was the most cars of any AED dyno day to date... the parking lot was full and there were 15+ cars out on the street! It is also my understanding this was the most cars they've ever put on the dyno in one day too.

Again, thanks to everyone for attending and posting pics.

Matt

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
hey man i am glad i got to me you too. there was a great turn out today. i posted some pic in snakezilla thread.

I posted some pics and vids in the GTG pics thread as well.

Good day and great turnout.
Thanks fella's, im going to check out that thread now :beer:

Yesterday was great, thanks to everyone who attended. The turn out was great- I believe this was the most cars of any AED dyno day to date... the parking lot was full and there were 15+ cars out on the street! It is also my understanding this was the most cars they've ever put on the dyno in one day too.

Again, thanks to everyone for attending and posting pics.

Matt
sick! cant wait to do it again in a few months!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
it was great i had a good time. hope to do it again later this year

68gtscode

Established Member
Any plans to do this again in San Jose area like they did two years ago (April 2008)?

No plans for an AED dyno day in the bay area. They used to tune in santa clara before they opened their shop in cameron park... I think they are pretty happy staying put. I'm sure there are other shops in this area that would be willing to host a dyno day, but they probably wouldn't draw the same crowd. AED's new shop is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread