aed customer service. .. unhappy

Status
Not open for further replies.

streetone01

SVT
Established Member
Went to a local shop here, retuned on the dyno with hp tuners, he gave me a bluetooth o2 monitor and all monitors went ready in one day like 85 miles. Got my sticker this afternoon

Justin81

Established Member
I don't have any cats and I'll be do for inspection/emissions. Is there any way to tell if whatever's suppose to be ready is ready? Will it show in my data logs or do I need to hook up a scanner?

streetone01

SVT
Established Member
The bluetooth scanner from ebay or amazon with the tourque app is what I just used it worked great

REDS197

Established Member
Went to a local shop here, retuned on the dyno with hp tuners, he gave me a bluetooth o2 monitor and all monitors went ready in one day like 85 miles. Got my sticker this afternoon

Pretty Sweet. I didn't know HP Tuners could do that.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
This is probably something that OP wrote in his diary that night...

a_360_20140408151257.png

In case you didn't get it...OP is Her Diary

ahahahaha shit had me LOL-ing.. I think my wife does that from time to time.. ahahaha

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Thanks but its done. Made same power and passed inspection after one day of driving, with no cats.

The bluetooth scanner from ebay or amazon with the tourque app is what I just used it worked great

Thread has run its course. Nothing but back and forth banter now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread