Advanced planning: OCMD in October

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
I know it's 4 months away but we were wondering who will be coming to OCMD in October. I got my weekend work schedule and mapped it out for the rest of the year. I am OFF that weekend so we will be coming down Wednesday night (10/7) and staying until Sunday. :banana:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I know it's 4 months away but we were wondering who will be coming to OCMD in October. I got my weekend work schedule and mapped it out for the rest of the year. I am OFF that weekend so we will be coming down Wednesday night (10/7) and staying until Sunday. :banana:

I will come down......maybe with a car this time too.

TRBO VNM

I think I will be in florida for a bachelor party that weekend. plus the fall isn't that great from what I hear.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
I'm sure most of us will be back down - I think I will be down, not even going to go into that month yet. I have Vegas/Cali planned for September so we shall see!

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
only thing bad about the fall one...Ford Fever classic falls on the same date and i rather go racing in the cool weather

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I wandered into last weekend's thread and then Travis was kind enough to grab my shoulders and guide me to where I wanted to go, haha.

Won't know til we get closer to the date.

Vsix

Established Member
I'll be there thursday-sunday in the Cobra can't wait i go to both shows :beer:

VAMPIR3

Established Member
I'll be in Florida doing a little fishing so count me out, but I def. will make next Spring:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread