Adultery Tragedy

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
Custody battle? Between who? - the father is dead.

Unfortunately Adultry is very common in our society. I'd say at least 85% of the Marines I deploy with came home to find out their S/O cheated on them in some way. Our society is definitely on a downhill slide:nonono:

That really sucks to hear. I'm doing the "long distance" thing right now, and I'm being good... I trust her completely - but then most guys say "naaa not this girl, not a chance".

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
What do you mean ?

i wrote a huge thread here a few months ago about it. its called www.fidelityWatch.com - the concept is, what if you could check someones relationship credit, like you could their financial credit. Its taking me a while to produce, im using a web designer out of south carolina. The reason its taking a while is beause, its a lot of upfront money, i have had plenty of investors from accross the country
willing to offer the money i need, but i have started several businesses using investors and they make more than I do....so, i am gonna make the money here. I have put articles out in different papers around the country and the feedback is over whelming to say the least!! people are going crazy over this concept. i dont want to give the secrets away, but basically, its a forum based search engine....where u can see how many times a person has been un faithful. there is a legal disclaimer that took my lawyer 6 months to finalize.
it doesnt reprot only the bad, just like traditional credit, it shows the good also. imagine a world, where u meet someone...go home, type in my website, enter a name and bam. the plain truth. about 10% of people have really dogg'd this idea, saying it will never work...LMAO - but as of right now, we have 1000's of people that have sent emails ready to report to me. most active people here at SVTP will get an unlimited all access pass. we are working on advertising right now. so far, its amazing. soon, your dating and relationship world will change as you know it.

there are several other sites that cater only to women right now, that are on a much smaller scale than me.

I am gonna divide the country up into 5 sectors, and will need good web people as mods, to handle certain issues that come arise.

Last edited:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
That is just so sad, for the childs sake. I hope the guy gets sent to prison but if they go for self defense he'll possibly walk away with the wife and all the guys' posessions. Thats if she wants to keep a scum bag like him.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Jesus why do I hear so many stories about cheating wives and gf's? Just thinking about my girl with another guy gets my adrenaline going... I couldn't imagine walking in on it in my own home.

That's a sad story, and I really hope the judge throws the book at that punk peice of shit.

+65,000 on this

My gf and I live 1.5 hrs away and I work all week so I only see her on weekends. She and her mom joke about her having another boyfriend during the week, and I know they are both just kidding, but I can't help but wonder sometimes. I know there are a lot of guys that have liked her in the past, so I'll always have the worry in my mind.

Cheaters can die and go to hell in my book. There is no forgiveness.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i wrote a huge thread here a few months ago about it. its called www.fidelityWatch.com - the concept is, what if you could check someones relationship credit, like you could their financial credit. Its taking me a while to produce, im using a web designer out of south carolina. The reason its taking a while is beause, its a lot of upfront money, i have had plenty of investors from accross the country
willing to offer the money i need, but i have started several businesses using investors and they make more than I do....so, i am gonna make the money here. I have put articles out in different papers around the country and the feedback is over whelming to say the least!! people are going crazy over this concept. i dont want to give the secrets away, but basically, its a forum based search engine....where u can see how many times a person has been un faithful. there is a legal disclaimer that took my lawyer 6 months to finalize.
it doesnt reprot only the bad, just like traditional credit, it shows the good also. imagine a world, where u meet someone...go home, type in my website, enter a name and bam. the plain truth. about 10% of people have really dogg'd this idea, saying it will never work...LMAO - but as of right now, we have 1000's of people that have sent emails ready to report to me. most active people here at SVTP will get an unlimited all access pass. we are working on advertising right now. so far, its amazing. soon, your dating and relationship world will change as you know it.

there are several other sites that cater only to women right now, that are on a much smaller scale than me.

I am gonna divide the country up into 5 sectors, and will need good web people as mods, to handle certain issues that come arise.

wow. besides any serious issues of defamation of character, how do you check for accuracy? couldnt pissed off people just go and write a bunch of crap about someone? hell, ive got a few people i never even dated but id love to write some shit up about them :p

i forgot to mention it in my earlier post but i am sorry for your loss. what a terrible way to go :nonono:

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
wow. besides any serious issues of defamation of character, how do you check for accuracy? couldnt pissed off people just go and write a bunch of crap about someone? hell, ive got a few people i never even dated but id love to write some shit up about them :p

i forgot to mention it in my earlier post but i am sorry for your loss. what a terrible way to go :nonono:

+1 how could you possibly check for accuracy. People would just write toz of stuff that wasn't true... what if you had two conflicting stories... This site would be good for a laugh and nothing more. Unless you have something up your sleve to check for accuracy.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
+1 how could you possibly check for accuracy. People would just write toz of stuff that wasn't true... what if you had two conflicting stories... This site would be good for a laugh and nothing more. Unless you have something up your sleve to check for accuracy.

its not perfect, and there is room for error.
there are errors on your credit report right now, in 6 years, i have had 3.
there is no place for someone to write their life story on what somone did to them...thats for them to tell. its more simple....its states date, type of occurance, reported by...and a few other simple things. no room at all for stories. im sure people will take advantage of it...but think about it? if you were so good to someone? why would they want to. 80+% of people that break up with someone, already are seeing someone new. thats how the world is and everyone knows it. your girl doesnt want her space...she already bang'n the other dude before you know what hit you. dont give anyone a reason to report you. i do have a apeal system also. you have a right to have something removed. simply write your rebutle and state ur case. it will be removed until you can prove otherwise.

Last edited:

Boosted97

I wish I had a Cobra
Established Member
This sounds like the case will be determined with the wife's testimoney. Hopefully, she is A) not so screwed up because of the result of her actions that she is now unfit to testify, which i'm sure the defence will argue till they are blue in the face if she did infact spend time in the asylum, B) isn't as heartless as she seems and realizes that cheating on him wasn't worth a life and will testify against the lover, and C) saw the murder occur. Very terrible news, my deepest sympothy for you and your family. Sometimes life just doesn't make any sense, but all you can do is hope that he's in a better place and waiting to see you all again.

And don't take the news paper/news articles to seriously. When my father passed, they had the wrong story completly and would have continued to print it had we not corrected it. They only care about selling/getting viewers. Unless the authorities state to you or a family member, don't believe the news. The best help i can give is don't bother reading that stuff, unless you know it was submitted by a family member and is accurate, other wise just do what i did and avoid local news and the news paper.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread