Adultery Tragedy

Zorabot

Al Bundy
Established Member
A "relation" of mine, a relation through marriage, a 46 brother of my uncles wife was murdered when he came home early to find his wife banging a 24 year old.
Poor husband comes home to find his wife banging this schmuck in the bedroom, an argument ensues and 24 year old stabs the husband in the neck repeatedly killing the husband, then I guess the 24 year old waits for the police while the wife tries to kill herself, earning a trip to the sanitarium.

This sordid tale took place in Montgomery AL, when my Dad told me about it Friday afternoon my immediate thought was that "its suppose to be the other way around, the husband is suppose to kill the wife banger"
I just looked at several news stories and the latest one states "there may be a self defense claim and that authorities know alot more than they are disclosing to the media".
And of course these people have a small child, unbelievable.

Whatever the outcome of the case, a father, husband, brother and son is dead and for no good reason.
If the dumb broad wanted to be a whore and sleep around she should have got divorced, she didn't have a enough brains to do that, and now she has dragged a bunch of people that had nothing to do with this xxxx up situation right into the middle of it.
She must be real proud of what she's done. :rollseyes

I am sure the svtp sociopath sqaud will determine this guy was owned in the ultimate way ? But put you or one of your family members in this situation and maybe you would think different :shrug:

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080126/PROGRESS/801260310/1040

ssssnake

Established Member
Any adultery is usually tragedy. My daughter-in-law's father married again and had 6 kids with his wife. Then the youngest was about 7, she started sleeping with a high school boy and started doing drugs. She left all of them - lives in a hotel room with her boyfriend. I feel for all those kids.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
That is a tragedy indeed.

I told my ex-wife that if she ever felt the need to xxxx another man she better have her suitcase packed as well. One strike and your out in my book.

I caught her, not in the act, but I found out that she was banging a co-worker and out the door she went. The worst part of it were our children. Stipud selfish bItch.

ssssnake

Established Member
That is a tragedy indeed.

I told my ex-wife that if she ever felt the need to xxxx another man she better have her suitcase packed as well. One strike and your out in my book.

I caught her, not in the act, but I found out that she was banging a co-worker and out the door she went. The worst part of it were our children. Stipud selfish bItch.

Sorry to hear that. Hope your kids are okay. It screws their heads up. I pray all my daughter-in-law's brothers (5) don't grow up to hate women after what their mother's done. But dad is not a good role model either, so anything can happen.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Cant help but to feel bad for the child. Sounds like a custody battle will ensue.

um, the father is dead. the wife gets full custody. the only way i see a battle ensuing is if the mother is determined unfit to raise the children. then it could become a battle between the grandparents (or other family members).

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
That sucks man! If you cheat sooner or later you will get caught and bad stuff will go down. :nonono:
I feel bad for the kid in all this.

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
throw the young in lockup for life, and severely punish the wife for wrongful death. Or at least punch her in the face or something. that's how the court case should go.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
That's messed up, poor kid. People should just divorce if they are going to cheat. How would you look your "loved" one in the eye after screwing some other person? ****ed up!

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
Jesus why do I hear so many stories about cheating wives and gf's? Just thinking about my girl with another guy gets my adrenaline going... I couldn't imagine walking in on it in my own home.

That's a sad story, and I really hope the judge throws the book at that punk peice of shit.

chrisheltra

Established Member
So another thing Ive learned about SVTP no one cheats on there significant other.

Sorry to hear about what your family is going through

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Cant help but to feel bad for the child. Sounds like a custody battle will ensue.

Custody battle? Between who? - the father is dead.

Unfortunately Adultry is very common in our society. I'd say at least 85% of the Marines I deploy with came home to find out their S/O cheated on them in some way. Our society is definitely on a downhill slide:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread