Adds in photos

Ruslow

Established Member
what is the deal with the adds at the bottom of all the photos/ page will not finish loading and I get tired of waiting so move on to another site.If this is a way for the owner to increase the $$ revenue it is not working with me.Stan

Zemedici

Established Member
I dont understand. So you're upset because your computer's capabilities/internet speed is not up to par? The advertisements are what pays for the domain name and the storage space needed to run a site as big as this one, not to mention all the ads are mustang aftermarket parts related, and would seem beneficial to me.

:shrug:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I would rather deal with a few ads than a corporate-owned site or a site owned by assholes.

Ruslow

Established Member
You're right punk only .08 posts.But they are actually USEFUL to most of the SVT owners and not just a conversation.As for not having the most up to date stuff,your rite!But I do not get or ask for ANY assistance from the government or charities.my stuff is paid for,and it still works maybe slower than many nerds use,but why go into debt or use your reserve money for something you don't HAVE to have.Stan

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Like someone said, the ads help pay for this great website. Of course, you could become a Premium Member for $45.00, which helps to pay for this site. AND, no Google ads!

Sick03Vert

Banned
You're right punk only .08 posts.But they are actually USEFUL to most of the SVT owners and not just a conversation.As for not having the most up to date stuff,your rite!But I do not get or ask for ANY assistance from the government or charities.my stuff is paid for,and it still works maybe slower than many nerds use,but why go into debt or use your reserve money for something you don't HAVE to have.Stan

There's no need for insults from anyone. :shrug:

Sometimes some of the ads get in the way, but if it ever got on my nerves enough, I'd gladly pay $45 a year to be a premium member. I work in I.T., and that's CHEAP membership for a site like this. :rockon:

And if any mods see this post, thank you..thank you for running a site where people can actually speak their minds, even if the opinion isn't popular. Best forum I've been on, though the welcome was rough at first. :beer:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
There's no need for insults from anyone. :shrug:

Sometimes some of the ads get in the way, but if it ever got on my nerves enough, I'd gladly pay $45 a year to be a premium member. I work in I.T., and that's CHEAP membership for a site like this. :rockon:

And if any mods see this post, thank you..thank you for running a site where people can actually speak their minds, even if the opinion isn't popular. Best forum I've been on, though the welcome was rough at first. :beer:

Thanks you.
I can assure you not everyone feels that way though. lol

Just remember this,
It isn't what you say but HOW you say it.:beer:

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Everything should be free, I should walk into a dealership and drive out with any car I choose. I should load my cart at the grocery store and just walk out. Whatever home I drive by that interests me, I should just move into.

Services and goods have a price....deal with it or become Detroit.

oldmodman

Established Member
I have had ad blocker on my computer since the afternoon I plugged it in.

I wasn't even aware there were any ads.

Plus I erase all my cookies and history every night just before I power down the computer. Plus it is unplugged from the internet unless I am sitting in front of it using it. Never had any adware, malware, or any other crap show up.

olefafl

Established Member
I dont understand. So you're upset because your computer's capabilities/internet speed is not up to par? The advertisements are what pays for the domain name and the storage space needed to run a site as big as this one, not to mention all the ads are mustang aftermarket parts related, and would seem beneficial to me.

:shrug:

I just seen a T-Mobile ad in a pic, are they from SVT or is the pic hosting site putting them in?

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Like someone said, the ads help pay for this great website. Of course, you could become a Premium Member for $45.00, which helps to pay for this site. AND, no Google ads!

Easily saved myself $45/year reading and applying information from the technical posts.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread