Added two more guns within the last month or so

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Very nice collection, but I sure would not be showing it over the net. To many thieves out there.

Please tell me that was you just messing around? Although I wouldnt put it pass some dumb ass people but WTF thats even more reason not to knock on that door.:rockon: Very nice BTW how do you like the XDM? Im trying to hold out for the .45 model if they ever make one damn. One more thing Rem Oil, I love that shit.

Last edited:

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Very nice BTW how do you like the XDM? Im trying to hold out for the .45 model if they ever make one damn. One more thing Rem Oil, I love that shit.

I love my XDm. If i buy another handgun it is going to be from Springfield.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Paid for the AK-47 earlier this month and was told a 7 day turn-around time. After a week I sent them an email asking for a status, no reply. Few more days went by and I tried to call but only got their answering machine saying that everyone caught the flu and were behind schedule. So I sent them another email (so they could answer it at their convenience) and still no rely. I called them and somebody answered the phone, took my message about wanting a status and she said that they would call me back... nobody called back. I called and left a message saying i needed to know the status because I was leaving for Afghanistan this coming weekend and needed to either get the gun or get my money back... no reply. I was able to finally talk to somebody on the phone two days ago and worked everything out. Sure was frustrating though.

Users who are viewing this thread