Added two more guns within the last month or so

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Bought the Glock 19C a couple of weeks ago and I bought the AR-15 last night. Other guns are Mossberg 500, Springfield XDm in .40 S&W, and a Daewoo 9mm

I was also expecting to have an AK-47, but Lancaster Arms really disappointed me, so it looks like I will be canceling that order.

guns1z.jpg

guns4.jpg

guns5.jpg

guns2.jpg

guns6.jpg

guns7.jpg

guns3j.jpg

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
Nice. I want to get a G19 as well, but I think I'm just going to get the Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel and G19 mags for my G23. What'd you pay for the Glock?

SoCalHarley

SC32VGT
Established Member
I like the AR-15... looking for one myself setup like that with the quad rail. What brand is it and what did you pay if you don't mind me asking. Thanks

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
Hell yes. In the event of a zombie invasion. I'm bringing my 870 tactical, all my ammo, and I'm headin' to you or kingsnakes house.

TORQJNKY

Very nice collection!

Very nice collection, but I sure would not be showing it over the net. To many thieves out there.

Makes since, but on the flip side of that, knowing someone had that many firearms in their home, one would think the theif would think differently. Or maybe they're just willing to get their azzes shot off for being stupid. :shrug:

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
Makes since, but on the flip side of that, knowing someone had that many firearms in their home, one would think the theif would think differently. Or maybe they're just willing to get their azzes shot off for being stupid. :shrug:

welcome to post number 5.

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
Nice setup! Daewoo makes guns? The same company that makes cars? Those Glock mags are freakin huge! Any plans for the full auto Glock mod?

ReCoil

Let it eat!
Established Member
Great choices! I love those TFO night sights! I have them on my Glock 21, and I wouldn't trade them for anything!

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Nice ar! Just picked up 4 spikes stripped lowers at the sale price. I couldn't pass up that deal.

I was looking into building my own, but didnt have the patience or the time to look into everything. So I got this one for now, and I can always build one later as I become more familiar the AR platform.

Nice. I want to get a G19 as well, but I think I'm just going to get the Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel and G19 mags for my G23. What'd you pay for the Glock?

I bought it at a gun store, so I know I didn't get the best deal in the world, but I paid $530 (before tax) for it + the cost of the tritium fiber optic sights. I love the sights, but I think they might not be the best idea with the compensated barrel. I also did some research on the Korean KCI Glock mags (half the cost of the Glock mags) and many people who owned them said that they didn't have any issues with them. What a crock of shit. I'll be buying Glock mags next time.

True, but who in their right mind would want to break into the OP's house to steal anything? BOOM HEADSHOT. lol

I was practicing shooting from the waist with my shotgun and just using eye hand coordination can be quite deadly :rockon:

very nice man. What kind of rounds are those on the mossberg?

34353 - 12 Gauge Fiocchi Low Recoil Buckshot, 2-3/4", 00 Buck, 9 Pellets, 1150 fps, 10 Rounds.

Just 00 Buck from Fiocchi

I like the AR-15... looking for one myself setup like that with the quad rail. What brand is it and what did you pay if you don't mind me asking. Thanks

It is a DPMS that I bought used. Previous owner bought it, we had a little shooting GTG and we put about 80 rnds through it, then an emergency came up. He had to sell it to free up some cash for an emergency, so I bought it for $1,000 including two cases (one hard one soft), 10 metal mags, and original hard guards. So I am assuming the quad rail is aftermarket.

Hell yes. In the event of a zombie invasion. I'm bringing my 870 tactical, all my ammo, and I'm headin' to you or kingsnakes house.

:rockon:

Nice setup! Daewoo makes guns? The same company that makes cars? Those Glock mags are freakin huge! Any plans for the full auto Glock mod?

Yup, same company that makes electronics, large cargo ships, cars, etc. Not the best quality, but it shoots.

Users who are viewing this thread